Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Rtf2latex2e problems in this software operations

1. Jun 9, 2005 #1
    It seems like i had problems in this software operations. It seems like i cant get what i suppose to get after the conversion.

Here i attach some pics for ur view and some rtf files which i convert them.

I m using windows xp sp2.

I wonder wat is the problems, Help is very appreciated. Thx!
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 9, 2005 #2
    Those links don't work for me. Can you explain your problem in more detail, using regular english vice textspeak?
  4. Jun 9, 2005 #3
    yea, those link wont work for me either. Weird :(
    However, u may try this, try to copy the link and paste it in your location bars, it works for me.

Well, for the case of table, the output file it generated has no table at all. I also tried some other documents with table inside, sometimes the tables were generated but the contents are all about how long the column are, there is no where the original contents of the table can be found.

And for the case of test.rtf, the colour, the link, the allignment dont seems to be right.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?