Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Russels Paradox.

1. Jan 30, 2007 #1
    What do you guys think about Russels Paradox compared to our possible 10 dimensions where do you think that 11th one is? How do you think this would relate to a trans-dimensional wormhole? Obviously I know what the answers are I'm just wondering what the public thinks.
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 30, 2007 #2
    My idea is that you would have to have two infinite points (7th dimension) with a line (11th dimension) connecting those two infinite points.
  4. Jan 30, 2007 #3

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

1. How are you able to deal with all of this when, in another thread, you appear to not even know calculus yet? All these "dimensions" are very complex mathematical description. One can't possibly even BEGIN to know what these are without a lot of mathematics.

2. In our Guidelines, there is a very clear policy of overly speculative personal theory. You might want to make sure you re-read and understand what you have agreed to before proceeding any further. We enforce our policy.

5. Jan 30, 2007 #4
    I'm sorry, but if you read my other post correctly I am currently learning Calculus. I am sorry for not reading that certain section, I will re-read.
  6. Jan 31, 2007 #5

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I think you are wrong on this. Russel's paradox clearly indicates, using the principal value theorem of Emmy Noether's (cousin) that it can only be an even-valued prime number over 5. :bugeye:

(just adding to the gibberish...)

Seriously, now. ZapperZ is right.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?