Russian woman found alien

Answers and Replies

Truly amazing, yes. That's the cleanest fridge I've seen in a long time.

DaveC426913
Gold Member
Well you sure can't beat that for irrefutable proof.

I hope she might have collected the metals of ufo and photographed it

Evo
Mentor
Probably no room in the fridge.

DaveC426913
Gold Member
Alas, she must have realized that a bunch of chunks of alien metal and closeup detailed pics of a craft wouldn't be of much interest to anyone. She probably just put the whole thing out in the trash.

Rotten luck. We were so close this time.

Probably no room in the fridge.
She probably just put the whole thing out in the trash
Open your eyes, guys. There's some mysterious and unearthly metal debris beneath an inexplicably saucer shaped object on the shelf beneath the alien.

DaveC426913
Gold Member
omg, he's right. She kept the saucer.

256bits
Gold Member
The poor thing. She put a plastic bag over its head and it smothered. You can see the tiny hand just trying to claw the bag off. Aliens breath too you know.
And in the fridge!!!!.
What was she thinking?
You put it in the microwave for 45 seconds to warm it up.
Everyone knows that.
Looks like she maybe put it in her oven, and the phone rang.
It got a browning and roasting.
Hope she enjoyed the gravy.

Just bad luck for THIS alien to crash at THIS house.

Drakkith
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
My balony alarm is going off for some reason...

DaveC426913
Gold Member
What the hell time zone are you in? It went off 23 hours late!

Drakkith
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
What the hell time zone are you in? It went off 23 hours late!
I hit the snooze button a few times, sorry!

DaveC426913
Gold Member
I hit the snooze button a few times, sorry!
Yuh. Like 153.33 times...

My balony alarm is completely silent in reaction to this story. However, my eel alarm won't shut up.

Now I am a true believer in aliens.

FlexGunship
Gold Member
I don't know about you guys, but the more I look at the picture and read her story, the less convinced I am...

...but then again, the same thing happened after I read about lemurs.

shashankac655
how can some let something(alien corpse in this case) rot in the fridge for 2 years!! and come to know about it only after 2 years? did she keep other food items along with it?she must have fallen sick several times.

FlexGunship
Gold Member
how can some let something(alien corpse in this case) rot in the fridge for 2 years!! and come to know about it only after 2 years? did she keep other food items along with it?she must have fallen sick several times.
Why must she have fallen sick? Is there something about decomposing alien biology that you know that we don't? my Spidey Sense is tingling.

2012 ctt
I had talked about this and for some reason my post got deleted. Any reason fort his?

DaveC426913
Gold Member
I had talked about this and for some reason my post got deleted. Any reason fort his?
Perhaps your post was not in the spirit of the thread, which is firmly tongue-in-cheek. This is a silly topic to be discussing on PF.

Is it possible your post made any actual assertions (essentially, any statement that ends in a period)? shashank asked only questions - and frivolous ones at that; no assertions there.

As long as we're being silly, it might stay open. The moment someone takes it seriously it will be locked. Why? Because we have no evidence except a couple of photos. There is nothing at all here to discuss rationally. So: discuss in fun or not at all.

Last edited:
2012 ctt
Perhaps your post was not in the spirit of the thread, which is firmly tongue-in-cheek. This is a silly topic to be discussing on PF.

Is it possible your post made any actual assertions (essentially, any statement that ends in a period)? shashank asked only questions - and frivolous ones at that; no assertions there.

As long as we're being silly, it might stay open. The moment someone takes it seriously it will be locked. Why? Because we have no evidence except a couple of photos. There is nothing at all here to discuss rationally. So: discuss in fun or not at all.
I understand that, I never took this topic seriously I took it with a skeptical eye. I quoted the article which said the lady had kept the alien corpse in the fridge for about two years and my response to that was " if it's been in the fridge for 2 years shouldn't the corpse smell?".

That was my response in a nut shell and for some reason it's disappeared. I was attempting to poke hole in the article as well as poke fun. People don't know me in the "Scepticism & Debunking" topic though so that plays a factor as well.

DaveC426913
Gold Member
I understand that, I never took this topic seriously I took it with a skeptical eye. I quoted the article which said the lady had kept the alien corpse in the fridge for about two years and my response to that was " if it's been in the fridge for 2 years shouldn't the corpse smell?".

That was my response in a nut shell and for some reason it's disappeared. I was attempting to poke hole in the article as well as poke fun. People don't know me in the "Scepticism & Debunking" topic though so that plays a factor as well.
Huh. In that case I don't know why it would have been deleted, if in fact it was. Doubtful they'd delete it without an explanation. You could always ask a Forum Mentor.

2012 ctt
Huh. In that case I don't know why it would have been deleted, if in fact it was. Doubtful they'd delete it without an explanation. You could always ask a Forum Mentor.
Ok, was just wondering it's no problem. I'm not going to ask anything was just curious as to why it was deleted.

Back to the article, I don't see that of the Alien inside the fridge but from what I do see it looks like the Alien has a arm coming from it's body that look similar to a shriveled up stick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakkith
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
That thing's dangerous to keep in the fridge! Just imagine if you got up for a midnight snack and weren't paying attention...