Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Saban Center creates Iraqi Index

1. Nov 17, 2003 #1

kat

Iraq Index: Measures of Reconstruction and Security

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 17, 2003 #2

FZ+

Note of warning...

I can't quite figure out how such an index can be truly non-partisan if it based on data from a pretty partisan source like the US government... which hardly has an unblemished record on these things.

4. Nov 17, 2003 #3
    Oh... great... This has got to be one of the worst ideas ever.

5. Nov 17, 2003 #4
    Another propaganda brick in the wall

Yeh, thats a shocker. Its like having Kissinger look into 911 (what a joke!)
    I'd say this sort of index will more than likely be used by the companies rebuilding Iraq to falsely inflate their stock prices (not that they need any "manufactured" dressing-up for the normal capatilistic investor. The smart investor invests in the machines of war, after all its very profitable. What a scam. First destoy a nation (profiting from weapons used), then rebuild it (profit from the reconstruction).
    Its all so pathetic I can't believe anybody would believe a SINGLE WORD the US administration dribbles.

6. Nov 18, 2003 #5
    Poop. This is poop.

Seriously, American info has been lousy throughout, how can any system based on it be unbiased?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?