Many media outlets are reporting tonight that Saddam and his sons may have been killed in a recent strike. An email from a reader: MSNBC is reporting Saddam and his sons killed in a B-2 bomb strike in residential Baghdad. Four bunker buster bombs dropped as a result of "good intelligence."
After the death of the Russian Czar known as Ivan the Terrible, his son and heir, Dmitri, disappeared. For decades afterwards, there were revolts based based around a new "False Dmitri". I hope we don't have a new look-a-like rising up every few years claiming to be Saddam and leading fanatics in attempted coups.
What was that old saying;
Alive and well, living in Argentina.
If he had any sense I think he would have pulled a Bin Laden by this time and gotten out of the country. I'm not sure if he is alive or dead and it might be that there will never be any finality to his state of existence. Perhaps it will be stated that he is suspected of living in the next country on the hit list…
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving