Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

SAINT, hurry up voting's almost over

1. Dec 4, 2004 #1
    How does it feel to come in 3rd as the funniest person on PF? It must be a good feeling to know you bring such happiness to so many.

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 4, 2004 #2
    Saint rules!

4. Dec 4, 2004 #3
    I feel too old around here now, although im probably younger than most here. But i dont find the threads half as funny as back in the day with Entropy, Robin Parsons that homeless crackpot that saved the canadian tax payer 50 billion dollars oh and that breif appearance by cmdr sponge was cool aswell. Those where the days.

5. Dec 4, 2004 #4
    I still go back now and then to read Mr. Robin Parson's giant thread about starting his life over. I wonder where he is at right now...

6. Dec 4, 2004 #5
    Still at the shelter i reckons, dya think his missus ever caught up with him?

7. Dec 4, 2004 #6
    Bumping this up for the holiest man in PF. I hope bumping isn't immoral

8. Dec 4, 2004 #7

As long as it is not followed by grinding, it should be ok. Its only in conjunction that they're immoral.

9. Dec 4, 2004 #8

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I was surprised Mrs. Robin Parsons didn't get a nomination for funniest member. She was pretty amusing!

10. Dec 5, 2004 #9
    Sometimes I miss Gino.

11. Dec 5, 2004 #10
    Yea she was quite amusing, especially with there lovers tiffs that they kept having.

12. Dec 5, 2004 #11

jimmy p

Gold Member

LOL. Yeah Mr. and Mrs. Robin Parsons rocked. Can we get hold of Mr. Robin Parsons email address and drag him back here?

13. Dec 5, 2004 #12
    He doesnt have an address for fear of being tracked down by the NSA.

14. Dec 6, 2004 #13

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hmmm...do you think tribdog shot himself in the foot with this one? :wink: :wink: :rofl:

(Just bumping this nearer to the top for the sake of effect.) Feel free to hijack this thread for the sake of a good joke on tribdog...if we can add a few pages of posts before he checks in, he might think he did himself in when he sees my PM about Saint "winning" funniest member.

15. Dec 6, 2004 #14

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Nice finish, Saint. Congrats ! :approve:

16. Dec 6, 2004 #15

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:rofl: I want a complete investigation into this! I won't give up until every vote is recounted! :wink: :rofl:

17. Dec 6, 2004 #16
    I'd just like to congratulate Saint on his finish. He's a real predat...competitor! :tongue2:

18. Dec 6, 2004 #17

Tom Mattson

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Nah, he was almost as much a pain in the kiester as futurist. :rofl:

(old-timers will get that one)

19. Dec 6, 2004 #18
    BUt I really liked the way Gino called me Godless, haha.

20. Dec 6, 2004 #19

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I don't get it. :confused: Yay! I'm not old! :biggrin:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?