I Sander Paralellogram resolved

• Thread starter JamesMaths
  • Start date

mini_737487822.jpg

mini_151067163.jpg

mini_334944774.jpg

That's it. That angle is the key to create any Sander's Paralellogram

Attachments

Hummm, any idea on how I could integrate these files directly in this thread instead of hosting these on a poor website? :)

fresh_42

Mentor
Insights Author
2018 Award
O.k., the first one might be justified to upload (edit window bottom right), but your calculations should be typed in by you, preferably using our LaTeX libraries. See https://www.physicsforums.com/help/latexhelp/

But in any case, please post this in our homework forum and fill out the template which will be automatically inserted.

berkeman

Mentor
Hummm, any idea on how I could integrate these files directly in this thread instead of hosting these on a poor website? :)
Welcome to the PF.

You need to make high-quality scans of your work, or save them as PDFs, then use the UPLOAD button to post them in a new thread. This thread is closed.

Also, it works best if you can write as much as you can in your new thread posts, beyond just posting images. Please tell us exactly what you are wanting to address (describe the problem), and explain how your approach should work.

Thanks. If you have problems starting that new thread or UPLOAD'ing the documents, please send me a Private Message by clicking on my afatar and clicking on Start a Conversation. :smile:

berkeman

Mentor
Oops, sorry fresh_42. You already had it handled. :smile:

Physics Forums Values

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic