Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Sarkozy loves his job

1. Jun 13, 2007 #1

HAHA LOVE IT

marlon

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 13, 2007 #2
    ...and he has no idea what he's doing. Pretty embarrassing.

4. Jun 13, 2007 #3

Art

I see the Belgian press who suggested he was drunk had to apologise. Apparently Sarkozy is a non-drinker. So maybe he was just intoxicated by all his new found power :biggrin:

Then again it was immediately after a meeting with Putin; what are the side effects of polonium poisoning I wonder :wink:

5. Jun 14, 2007 #4

vanesch

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

What is funny is that no french media have reported this. Now that everybody has seen the Belgian (and apparently Swiss too) video, there were some comments. As indeed Sarkozy is reported being a non-drinker, apparently he felt obliged to accept a glass of wodka offered by Putin, and him having no resistance against alcohol, this was the embarrassing result. These are now the comments on a public french radio (France Culture) this morning.

6. Jun 14, 2007 #5

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

Makes me wish I were fluent in French.

One thing about Sarkozy, he seems to bob his head a lot or move it side to side. He certainly doesn't sit still.

7. Jun 14, 2007 #6

Art

It's to make it more difficult for an assassin to shoot him :biggrin:

8. Jun 14, 2007 #7
    Check this out. :rofl:

I thought he was speaking in English when I saw the news (on the BBC). :uhh:

9. Jun 14, 2007 #8

Astronuc

So even if I was fluent in French, I wouldn't be able to understand him? :rofl:

10. Jul 8, 2007 #9

Astronuc

Sarkozy reforms in doubt after ruling

So does he still love his job?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?