1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

SAT II Physics questions

Tags:
  1. Jul 31, 2009 #1
    Hi everybody

I solved today the questions that the college board put in it's free guide pdf. But these questions are very very easy!!! is this also the level of the real sat II physics test's questions????

Is there any free online source to prepare for this test??

Thanks a lot :)

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 31, 2009 #2
    Don't worry, that exam is really easy. I didn't know anything about physics back in high school, had the worst teacher ever. Nobody in my class made above a 3 on the AP exam but I still got a 720 on the SATII. So if you know at all what you're doing you should be fine.

4. Aug 4, 2009 #3

thrill3rnit3

Gold Member

Is the SAT II test more computational or more conceptual?

5. Aug 4, 2009 #4

jgens

Gold Member

6. Aug 4, 2009 #5
    It's conceptual, and if you're pretty good at physics you could very well get an 800 with no problem. I used the sparknotes review book and I found it pretty helpful. Barron's seemed more difficult than the actual SAT II and I feel like I wasted time because of their book.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook