Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

SAT - That evil acronym

1. Aug 18, 2003 #1
    The SAT - yes - the deadful SAT. I have taken it twice and still it spits in my face. The problem, I believe, comes from the fact that I cannot relax to take this test. I know it's a mind game with the sole purpose of tricking me and yet when game day comes I can't keep myself from getting wound up. Can anyone share some experience or tips as to how to calm myself down- I pretty much only have one more shot at it.
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 18, 2003 #2
    Just think of it not as a big deal, its not the end all be all of admissions policies, make sure you know what type of tricks they try to throw at you. Just concentrate on the questions, don't try to concentrate on concentrating, sometimes people get so worried about concentrating that they are thinking about that more than the actual question.
  4. Aug 21, 2003 #3
    i always feel the best solution against being nervous is preparation. know the test.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?