Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I Saw IDT Flip Design

1. Jul 27, 2017 #1
    I want to to the same as in this master thesis but it doesn't work for me. In the Link on Page 76 you see 2 IDTs on YZ Lithiumniobat. It is cut through in the middle and an example of Lithiumniobat is put on top between the left and the right side, like in the picture. I just did the same but i dont get a surface wave. Instead of YZ Lithiumniobat i used Y 128° Do you think in Figure 4.9 there is is a photolack over the itds?

Another question: Idts are fixed to glass. When i press it against Lithiumniobat i dont get a surface wave. Why?

https://www.wmi.badw.de/publications/theses/Pernpeintner,Matthias_Diplomarbeit.pdf

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 1, 2017 #2
    Thanks for the thread! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post? The more details the better.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted