Will Anti-Gravity Technology Become a Reality Soon?

• Thread starter kauai_diver
  • Start date
I have the article right here. It says "anti-gravity projects" which is quite different.In summary, the conversation discusses the concept of anti-gravity and its potential development in the future. Some individuals believe it is possible to overcome gravity and that big corporations like Boeing are beginning to explore this possibility. Others argue that the term "anti-gravity" is vague and meaningless, and that it is more important to focus on the curvature of spacetime. An article from Janes Defense Weekly mentions Boeing's interest in experimental projects related to anti-gravity, but it does not use the term explicitly.
Originally posted by russ_watters
I.S., it says explicitly in the article you provided that we do *NOT* have the technology.

It only says that Boeing doesn't have it.

Physics news on Phys.org
Its up to you to prove it does exist. And until the Blue Angels are flying it, that's nearly impossible to do.

Not me, but JDW may have a bit of credibility at stake.

Originally posted by Ivan Seeking
It only says that Boeing doesn't have it.
So what in the article leads you to believe that anyone in the US has it? You're being pretty cryptic. The article is quite explicit.

So what in the article leads you to believe that anyone in the US has it? You're being pretty cryptic. The article is quite explicit.

I'm just considering all possible angles.