What Caused Tsu's Chest Pains? A Night at the ER

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary, Tsu started experiencing chest pains last night and decided to go to the hospital. After a tense 30-minute drive, she was admitted and diagnosed with pneumonia. Although there were concerns about a possible clot, tests came back negative and she was given antibiotics. She is now home and feeling better. During the crisis, an aspirin was given to her under her tongue as a precaution. The possibility of calling 911 instead of driving was discussed, but in the end, Tsu was safely transported to the hospital. It is important to remain cautious of atypical symptoms and seek medical attention promptly in case of another similar incident.
Hang in there, Tsu!

hangin.jpg

Physics news on Phys.org
That is a GREAT picture, MIH. :biggrin: It looks like it could also be used as a "Got milk?" poster, too! :rofl:

turbo-1 said:
Take advantage while you can, woman!

How to freak out a young nurse:

Tsu was threatening to get up and walk around, so the ER doc said they'll give her hard drugs to keep her in bed. I responded by saying that's a good idea as it's the only way I could get her in bed.

You should have seen the looks I got from the nurse! :rofl:

Last edited:
ٌWish you the bests!
for Tsu: http://foolstown.com/sm/hb.gif

I missed the thread yesterday. Glad it all ended well.

Get well soon, Tsu. We need both of you at PF :smile:

Ivan Seeking said:
You should have seen the looks I got from the nurse! :rofl:
Did you get a look from Tsu also? :biggrin:

Math Is Hard said:
Hang in there, Tsu!

hangin.jpg

Are you The Queen of Impossibly Cute or what?

:biggrin:

dlgoff said:
Did you get a look from Tsu also? :biggrin:

She was cracking up along with everyone else but the one nurse. These were all friends of Tsu's and my comment was typical of our banter, but apparently the one nurse was out of the loop.

GeorginaS said:
Are you The Queen of Impossibly Cute or what?:biggrin:

I live for "cute". He looks kinda like that little hamster on the first Kia Soul commercial.

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw, Evo and MIH, I kid you not, as soon as things calmed down a bit and we were waiting for test results, Tsu demanded chocolate. The ER doc himself immediately went and got some! [actually, it might have been while we were waiting for her to get a test. You would have thought it to be about as high on the priorety list as nitro]

Jeeeeeez! Talk about spoiled.

Ivan Seeking said:
Btw, Evo and MIH, I kid you not, as soon as things calmed down a bit and we were waiting for test results, Tsu demanded chocolate. The ER doc himself immediately went and got some! [actually, it might have been while we were waiting for her to get a test. You would have thought it to be about as high on the priorety list as nitro]

Jeeeeeez! Talk about spoiled.
That's awesome. Sounds like Tsu got the treatment she deserved! :approve:

Ivan said:
Tsu was threatening to get up and walk around, so the ER doc said they'll give her hard drugs to keep her in bed. I responded by saying that's a good idea as it's the only way I could get her in bed.

You should have seen the looks I got from the nurse!
:rofl:

Thank goodness there is chocolate to get us through the rough spots in life! I like that ER doc very much.

Math Is Hard said:
I live for "cute". He looks kinda like that little hamster on the first Kia Soul commercial.

I love the Kia hamsters!

Last edited by a moderator: