Is this a deadly trap?

• Thread starter BicycleTree
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Practical
In summary, the conversation discusses an encounter with an old refrigerator that had the words "God hates puppies" spray-painted on it. This reminded one person of a scene from Stephen King's novel, It, where a dog is killed by being trapped in a refrigerator. The rusted appliance also had bullet holes in its back and was empty except for a few plastic shelves.
BicycleTree
Scary "Practical Joke"

I saw an old rusted refrigerator turned on its side, with its back facing me. On the up-facing right side of this appliance, in gray spray-paint stencil letters, the following words: God hates puppies.

Here now I was thinking of the Stephen King novel, It, wherein one psychopathic villain kills a dog by sealing it inside a refrigerator.

Then I noticed bullet holes in the rusted refrigerator's unpainted back (facing me).

With trepidation I moved around to the front of the refrigerator. The refrigerator's freezer door and main door were missing and nothing was inside but a few plastic shelves.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org

It is difficult to determine whether this is a deadly trap or not based on the information provided. While the presence of bullet holes and the mention of a scary novel may lead one to believe it is a dangerous situation, it is also possible that it could simply be a prank or a piece of art. It is important to always approach any unknown situation with caution and to assess the potential risks before taking any action. If you are unsure or uncomfortable, it is best to seek help or avoid the situation altogether.

What is a scary practical joke?

A scary practical joke is a prank or trick that is meant to frighten or startle someone. It can involve props, special effects, or unexpected events to create a scary or creepy atmosphere.

Is it safe to play a scary practical joke on someone?

It depends on the person and the situation. Some people may have a strong negative reaction to being scared, so it's important to consider their feelings and boundaries before playing a joke. Also, make sure the joke is not physically or emotionally harmful.

What are some examples of scary practical jokes?

There are many examples of scary practical jokes, such as jumping out and scaring someone, setting up a fake haunted house or ghostly encounter, or using fake blood and gore to create a frightening scene. It ultimately depends on your creativity and resources.

How do I come up with a scary practical joke?

Think about what scares you or others and use that as inspiration. You can also draw ideas from horror movies or stories. Just make sure to plan and execute the joke carefully to ensure everyone's safety and avoid any unintentional harm or trauma.

What should I do if my scary practical joke goes wrong?

If your joke doesn't go as planned or someone gets hurt or upset, it's important to take responsibility and apologize. Make sure to check on the person and offer any necessary help or support. Learn from the experience and be more mindful in the future.