School Project - Global warming

1. Hello.

We are 3 boys who writes about global warming for a school project, and we would like to hear your opinion about;
    Whethever you think it is caused by the humans or whether it is just a phase in the Earth's cycle.
    And who/what do you think, is the cause of global warming.
    About what you might have heard of options for how to lower the temperature, or stop the global warming.
    We surely like to hear your point of view and comments about global warming, and also like what you thought of COP15.

We go ahead with the project in 2 weeks, so have some time to think about it.

Best regards Frederik, Nichlas og Michael.

2. jcsd
  3. I may as well provide the standard description.

Whether you think it is caused by humans or a phase in the Earth's cycle:
    Global warming is caused by greenhouse gases, which gather in the Earth's atmosphere trapping heat. It is caused by humans.

Options to prevent it:
    • Wait for someone to claim the $25 million from Richard Branson
    • Do what everybody says, turn off your lights when you're not using them, etc... Things to prevent the situation from getting worse.

I agreed with the COP15, however, I was unhappy with the leader of my country Stephen Harper, who refused to sign it.

4. Borek

Staff: Mentor

Browse threads in Earth subforum.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?