1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

School Starting

1. Aug 23, 2004 #1
    Well School is about to start for me... I still have one week before the homework begins, but on the up side I now have internet again. Anyway I realize I am a little luckier than most on the start of school date so I won't complain. Plus I am kinda of looking forward to my calc and physics courses so

oh well
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 23, 2004 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

We will, of course, expect you to post all your homework solutions here so that we can copy them!
  4. Aug 24, 2004 #3
    hahaha Nah I got in nothing but trouble freshman year by helping other students I had an online help page for classes and in return got worse grades than them on certain things because I had to to the homework they just had to polish it. It wasn't really answers even it was just tips on where to find them and help but too much work for way too much time
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?