1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

School Starts Tomorrow

1. Jan 24, 2006 #1
    Man, school starts tomorrow. This semester is going to suck. My class is at 8am, and I drive to school. So I have to get up at 6:30 to get there by 8 tomorrow. Man, I hate school. I went to the auto show today to at least have one day of enjoyment before school starts back up. I got to test drive a jeep wrangler on an indoor track. It was cool. We tilted it 30 degrees, up, and side ways and we tilted it down 45 degrees! It was like a roller coaster ride, you are going straight up and see the roof out the windshield, and then you go straight down and see nothing but the ground out the window! :surprised: It was cool. ....Still not happy about school though grrrrr :grumpy:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2006
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 24, 2006 #2

G01

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Yeah I start next week, and I have morning classes as well. My commute is a half hour. How long is urs?

4. Jan 24, 2006 #3
    45mins with morning traffic.

5. Jan 24, 2006 #4

G01

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

yikes got me beat

6. Jan 24, 2006 #5
    You're just starting again now? Seems pretty late! I have 8 am classes to and I walk to school so I have to get up at 6......I refuse to pay for parking if I don't have to lol.

7. Jan 24, 2006 #6
    Damn, I thought I was cheap. You win.

8. Jan 24, 2006 #7

To drive to school everyday, it would cost me about $500 a year to park my car. It's just not worth it to me, I mean it's not that terribly far to walk. I only drive to school if I have a night exam where I would have to walk home at 9:00 at night.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?