Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

School Starts Tomorrow

1. Jan 24, 2006 #1
    Man, school starts tomorrow. This semester is going to suck. My class is at 8am, and I drive to school. So I have to get up at 6:30 to get there by 8 tomorrow. Man, I hate school. I went to the auto show today to at least have one day of enjoyment before school starts back up. I got to test drive a jeep wrangler on an indoor track. It was cool. We tilted it 30 degrees, up, and side ways and we tilted it down 45 degrees! It was like a roller coaster ride, you are going straight up and see the roof out the windshield, and then you go straight down and see nothing but the ground out the window! :surprised: It was cool. ....Still not happy about school though grrrrr :grumpy:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2006
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 24, 2006 #2

G01

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Yeah I start next week, and I have morning classes as well. My commute is a half hour. How long is urs?

4. Jan 24, 2006 #3
    45mins with morning traffic.

5. Jan 24, 2006 #4

G01

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

yikes got me beat

6. Jan 24, 2006 #5
    You're just starting again now? Seems pretty late! I have 8 am classes to and I walk to school so I have to get up at 6......I refuse to pay for parking if I don't have to lol.

7. Jan 24, 2006 #6
    Damn, I thought I was cheap. You win.

8. Jan 24, 2006 #7

To drive to school everyday, it would cost me about $500 a year to park my car. It's just not worth it to me, I mean it's not that terribly far to walk. I only drive to school if I have a night exam where I would have to walk home at 9:00 at night.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?