Julian Schwinger Lectures - Videos Online?

• Thread starter "pi"mp
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Lectures
In summary, the Julian Schwinger Lectures are a series of lectures in theoretical physics given by world-renowned scientists and named after Nobel Prize-winning physicist Julian Schwinger. They are open to anyone interested, but often geared towards graduate students and researchers. The lectures are available online for free and new ones are released sporadically, with a few per year on average. They can be used for educational purposes with proper citation.
"pi"mp
Hi all,
I've done a web search but came up empty so here I am. Anyone know if there are any videos online of a Julian Schwinger lecture (even just a clip)? I've heard he was a brilliant speaker and was interested in watching.

Thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org

1. What are the Julian Schwinger Lectures?

The Julian Schwinger Lectures are a series of lectures given by world-renowned scientists and researchers in the field of physics. These lectures cover a wide range of topics in theoretical physics and are named after the Nobel Prize-winning physicist Julian Schwinger.

2. Who can attend the Julian Schwinger Lectures?

The Julian Schwinger Lectures are open to anyone who is interested in learning about the latest developments in theoretical physics. However, these lectures are often geared towards graduate students and researchers in the field.

3. Are the Julian Schwinger Lectures available online?

Yes, the Julian Schwinger Lectures are available online for free. They can be accessed through various websites and platforms, such as YouTube and the official website of the Julian Schwinger Foundation.

4. How often are new Julian Schwinger Lectures released?

New Julian Schwinger Lectures are released sporadically, depending on when a new lecture is given by a notable scientist. However, on average, there are a few new lectures released every year.

5. Can I use the Julian Schwinger Lectures for educational purposes?

Yes, the Julian Schwinger Lectures can be used for educational purposes, as long as they are properly cited and credited. They can be a valuable resource for students and researchers in the field of theoretical physics.