1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Science experiment ideas?

1. Oct 20, 2003 #1
    Does anybody have any good ideas for easy science experiments? I have a proposal due tomarrow for a science experiment. I'ts a 7th grade science class, but i've just been coming up with ideas that are way to complex and ahead of the class. I need smoething simple, yet shows good understanding of the topic. HELP!!!
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 20, 2003 #2
    ..What's the topic?
  4. Oct 20, 2003 #3
    any topic

It can be any topic I want, but I'm looking for something in physics or chemistry.
  5. Oct 20, 2003 #4

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hmmm... seventh grade.

How about something like Newton's laws of motion?

Or maybe follow Galileo and determine the reason why a disc and a thin metal hoop roll down an inclined plane at different speeds.

- Warren
  6. Oct 20, 2003 #5
    Look up stuff on the internet. You are bound to find hundreds of ideas to choose from. I think in the General Physics forum someone asked the same question; maybe you'll want to check that out.

Good luck!
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?