1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Science Policy

1. Mar 17, 2014 #1
    Howdy y'all,
    I posted a ways back about an interest in science policy, concerning internships.

Now I'm more or less asking about possible classes to take. I am in the process of a political science minor and I need a few classes to take and I'd prefer them to be useful or interesting. If anyone here has to deal with our governmental system, is there anything you find especially useful to know? Say comparative politics, or how our congressional system works. If you just spit out ideas, I can try to link them to a possible class.

Expecting few replies, haha,
    Robert

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 17, 2014 #2
    I am pretty interested in this as well. Though I am just finishing up my first year of undergrad myself. I am curious if Math Phd's ever get these positions as well :P Anyways, sorry I could not help, but I did take a economics class and found this to be very useful when trying to understand how a government takes control of that aspect, might be useful for you as well? Who knows, good luck!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook