Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Scifi show Firefly

1. Dec 18, 2005 #1

cronxeh

Gold Member

Scifi show "Firefly"

Ok unfortunately my computer TV started showing Firefly. Apparently bunch of underage nerds got together and voted and now I'm forced to watch this instead of something that remotely qualified to be scifi before it. Am I the only person who thinks this is by far the worst scifi show to ever hit the airways?? I mean aside from lame characters, no plot, the dialogues written by someone from the 4th grade, and the physics that arent even wrong.. the camera is shaking, there are horses running around and western style music playing. The lightning is horrendous and the mistakes are visible so blatantly and with the in-your-face attitude. I cant believe there are actually half decent actors in this series. What do you think about this show?

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 18, 2005 #2
    One of my favorites of all times.

4. Dec 18, 2005 #3
    I've only seen the first two episodes and I wasn't hooked, but it didn't seem that bad. Joss Whedon made Buffy too, so I'm not too quick to judge his work :tongue2:

5. Dec 18, 2005 #4
    I think it's pretty good. They more than likely resurrected it because the movie just recently came out. And there really are far far worse SciFi shows out there.

6. Dec 18, 2005 #5

cronxeh

Gold Member

OK they got better after 9 episodes. But by golly, first 4 episodes made baby jebus cry.

7. Dec 19, 2005 #6
    Now watch the movie Serenity and it gets REALLY good

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?