Searching for Meta materials

Hello,
Around 18 months ago I did a search on buying mete materials & came up with numerous results. This time I searched & found nothing. So I am posting this to find out where (on the internet) I could purchase meta materials.

I am searching for a meta material 3 to 4 inches in diameter with 1/2 inch to 1 inch thickness. Possibly a copper or metal alloy. I do not want to use this for cloaking, but for other purposes - too long of an explanation for now.

Any help would be appreciated.

JoeL

Answers and Replies

I don't think you can buy meta materials yet. Based on what I have found, their most likely in the testing phase instead of developing phase. And no explanation is too long.

Metamaterials for which wavelength? They are easy to produce for microwaves, they are lab prototypes for visible light of narrow frequency ranges.

Metamaterials for which wavelength? They are easy to produce for microwaves, they are lab prototypes for visible light of narrow frequency ranges.
Generally a 10K sine wave. But the range could be from 10 to a 2M sine wave.

It seems we are not as far along with meta materials a I thought we were, which is a disappointment. Any way check out my new posting about Tesla power transmission.

Joe L.