1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Secure DNS topic

1. Mar 14, 2014 #1
    Dear Friends,
    I am doing my masters in Engg looking for a syllabus topic in "Secure DNS" for Cryptography and Network Security subject . Please help me with a document or resource . I search Youtube and all things not get a good stuff , waiting your reply.

Thanks
    Anes

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 14, 2014 #2

Borek

Staff: Mentor

Why don't you try to visit a library? You know, large room, shelves, books, librarian?

4. Mar 14, 2014 #3
    Mr Admin,
    I am now in my home ,have no library with such a facility even in our college then what I do ?

Anes

5. Mar 14, 2014 #4

Borek

Sorry to say that, but if you are doing your Masters and you rely on youtube when looking for information about DNS, you have wasted time while studying. Not necessarily your fault, but definitely wasted effort.

Start googling for DNS RFC - I hope you know what RFC is?

6. Mar 14, 2014 #5
    Sure sir , I will look it

Thanks you

Anes

7. Mar 14, 2014 #6
  8. Mar 14, 2014 #7

Borek

Good starting point.

9. Mar 14, 2014 #8
    Hi sir,

But not give a good connection . I am looking some they say some other

Thanks
    Anes

10. Mar 17, 2014 #9
    Dear sir,

I got 2 urls regarding this i attach them. But that's not tell not more about security , most mention is DNS ... please check the document attached and help me to find more topics and
    advise

thnks
    Anes

Attached Files:

11. Mar 17, 2014 #10

Mark44

As Borek already said, this is a good starting point. There are also a couple of updates - RFC 6014 and RFC 6840.

If you have specific questions about the document you attached, ask them. Don't expect us to check the document for you or do the work that you should be doing.

12. Mar 17, 2014 #11
    Dear Mentor,

I am not expect my work done by you or team , if you have idea abt it just pointed out the key word.
    That's enough

Thanks
    Anes

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted