See You Later Everyone - Javier's Farewell Message

• Thread starter Clausius2
  • Start date
In summary: I hope you have a great time in the states and that you make the most of your time there. I am excited to hear about your adventures and to see your pictures!In summary, Javier is leaving for the United States to continue his undergraduate studies and a new adventure. He thanks everyone for their friendship and advice. He wishes everyone the best of luck and hopes to see them soon.
Clausius2
Science Advisor
Gold Member
This is not a goodbye, this is a "see you later".

Now I am very busy with all the trip arrangements to US and my undergraduate project presentation. Surely I will spend a large time without writting in PF, cause I will have to adapt myself to my new situation in US.

I'm grateful of everyone here. I have spent great times of laughs with you, and I have learned a lot from some of you. I also got advice from some people in important issues for my life, sometimes by threads or anothers by private messaging. You are my very appreciated on-line friends.

I hope to write again, this time from US telling you about my new challenges.
I hope also to see this website as excellent as I am leaving it now.

With Best Regards,

Javier.

Physics news on Phys.org
Good luck :))

Have a good trip, javier; I'm sure you'll settle in very nicely.

Have a great trip, and congrats!

Call me when you get settled.

Have a safe trip, and I will see you in SD. :smile:

Have a nice trip and hope to see you here soon.:smile:

Wish you happiness and success in your life.

see u later. :smile:

You will be missed Javier :smile:
Enjoy life and come soon!

I'm excited for you! Have a safe trip!

Have a safe trip! :smile: Don't forget about us!

I'm going to have to drive down there someday and hook up with you and Zoobyshoe and apparently Astronuc. Remember to do what I do and stay awake for 20 hours or so before your flight so you can sleep during it. It'll be a long trip.

Blows a kiss to Javier. :smile:

Hurry back!

Good luck on your intro to the US, Javier.
You will do just fine, i am sure. Hope to hear you back very soon

Nikolaas

Good luck!
I think this place will be lucky having you. I think you'll be an asset, especially for some of our younger generation in the profession. They are OK technically, but many have an incomplete world view, as http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/10/01/60minutes/main646890.shtml may attest. I think an influence coming from outside their sheltered "cocoon" can help them learn a little more of the "real world".

Sorry, it took me a bit to send this welcome, but I wanted to mention that above and couldn't think of the words, when last night, it dropped in my lap.

KM

Have a safe trip.

I hope there's a problem and you end up not being able to ever go to the US... for your own good, really.

WARNING: talking with US citezens may result in mild brain damage and/or no understanding of the concept of 'logic'

yomamma said:
WARNING: talking with US citezens may result in mild brain damage and/or no understanding of the concept of 'logic'
And try not to watch too much TV. That's how they got there in the first place.

Javier,
I truly do hope you will enjoy your time in the United States [i am there too btw, Fl]. I wish for you the best of luck and acheiving the goals that you came to the US for.

I won't say goodbye, since i am looking forward to see you back!
Moses,

1. What is the purpose of "See You Later Everyone - Javier's Farewell Message"?

The purpose of this message is for Javier to bid farewell to his colleagues and express his gratitude for their support and friendship.

2. Who is Javier?

Javier is a scientist who is leaving the research team. He has worked with his colleagues for several years and has developed close relationships with them.

3. Why is Javier leaving?

Javier is leaving for personal reasons, such as moving to a new city or pursuing a different career opportunity.

4. How does Javier feel about leaving?

Javier is sad to be leaving his colleagues, but he is also excited for the new opportunities and experiences that await him in the future.

5. Will Javier stay in touch with his colleagues?

Yes, Javier plans to stay in touch with his colleagues and maintain their friendships even after he leaves. He may also continue to collaborate with them on future projects.