1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Seeking to help

1. Jan 6, 2009 #1
    Hi

I'm a fresh graduate who is interested in pursuing a master program at any lead's school over the nation. In fact, I'm an electrical engineering major; however, I haven't decided yet which a program that I'll do. I'm really confused betwen either a biomedical engineering, bioengineering or the far side that's a business related. So, guys I need to share with you what the best it's to pursue and any other concerns.

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 7, 2009 #2

Choppy

Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

I'm not sure what you're asking, or if you're asking anything at all.

You're an electrical engineering major who's trying to decide if you want to go into BME or bioengineering or business for a master's. Before deciding on anything, you should check out the specific master's programs you're interested in to see if your undergraduate work qualifiies you to get in.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?