Seems I Missed Alot

• Thread starter Chrono
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

I've been gone for quite a while. Did I miss anything really important, guys?

Answers and Replies

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Well, of course you did...everything!

Franzbear is all grown up now with 17 little strings (though little Kiashoe is on life support and Dansos is in prison, so it might only be 15 little strings soon, but we're really pulling for Kiashoe).

We've got quite a few new members of the Gold Club. I think we'll have to build a new wing onto the clubhouse.

The Tiki Bar is still open for business, but business has slowed recently. It's just not the right season for a floating tropical bar.

Oh, and we voted to mercilessly harrass guys from South Carolina who disappear for a while. :devil: :biggrin:

wow!!!

What a good summary ~

Moonbear said:
Oh, and we voted to mercilessly harrass guys from South Carolina who disappear for a while. :devil: :biggrin:
What have I gotten myself into? :redface:

JamesU
Gold Member
moonbear, dansos was sent to the gas chamber yesterday. kiashoe's hangin' in there

Evo
Mentor
Welcome back Chrono!!! I was wondering where you went.

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
You really should check in once in a while. We worry!
Nice to see you again.

JamesU
Gold Member
MIH posts again!

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Yes, MIH has been a bit MIA lately. Been finishing summer final exams and dealing with really bad and expensive car troubles. Not as much time for PF frolicking! :frown:

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Lots of folks have been MIA lately. It's been too quiet around here. :frown:

Evo
Mentor
Chrono said:
Sure you were. :rolleyes:
No, seriously. I was cleaning out posts in the "thread killers thread" and came upon several of yours (which I did not delete) and was wondering where you were.

Evo said:
No, seriously. I was cleaning out posts in the "thread killers thread" and came upon several of yours (which I did not delete) and was wondering where you were.
Well, that was nice. You probably should have deleted those worthless posts, anyway. :biggrin:

MIH, how's your sister doing? :wink:

Uhh MIH's sister, Skipper, is a bit young don't you think? Is she even 18 yet? And what about Skipper's boyfriend Scott?

Welcome back though :smile:

mattmns said:
Uhh MIH's sister, Skipper, is a bit young don't you think? Is she even 18 yet? And what about Skipper's boyfriend Scott?

Welcome back though :smile:
Oh, man, I did miss a lot. :tongue2: