Seinfeld Live: Hilarious Jokes and Worthy of Worship

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date
In summary, a group of individuals discussed a comedy show by Jerry Seinfeld and praised his comedic skills. They also discussed the high price of tickets and how they personally prefer to eat certain foods. One member shared their dislike for Seinfeld's character on the show, while another praised his comedic writing team. Finally, there was a discussion about using chop sticks and a playful argument about who is a god.
Pengwuino
Gold Member
Man oh man, hilarious! For about an hour I was just bombarded by hilarious joke after hilarious joke. There was no stopping him. And every single joke he said was funny and so true! Oh man... $75 a seat and all worth it. How can people not worship him?

Physics news on Phys.org
Pengwuino said:
How can people not worship him?
Oi! BEcause they're worshipping US! That's why! Don't you go spouting blasphemy against yourself and me too!

oops, forgot... yah, continue worshiping us.

Seinfeld is nothing without us, we gave him life! (well, actually we gave him the flying spaghetti monster, the flying spaghetti monster gave him life - technically)

75 bucks a seat? The price of laughter has sky rocketed where you live! Comics here, no matter how well known only get 30 to 40 bucks a show.

Pengwuino said:
Man oh man, hilarious! For about an hour I was just bombarded by hilarious joke after hilarious joke. There was no stopping him. And every single joke he said was funny and so true! Oh man... $75 a seat and all worth it. How can people not worship him?
Glad you enjoyed yourself!
I absolutely loved the "Seinfeld" series; I'm sure J.S. took with him some of the series' best writers when he decided to go "solo"..

His show is hilarious, but it pisses me off when people think it's okay to act like that in real life. :yuck:

SpaceTiger said:
His show is hilarious, but it pisses me off when people think it's okay to act like that in real life. :yuck:
Eeh?
Do you actually eat your Mars Bar with your HANDS? :yuck:

M&M's are to be eaten with a spoon, and that's a fact! :approve:

arildno said:
Eeh?
Do you actually eat your Mars Bar with your HANDS? :yuck:

M&M's are to be eaten with a spoon, and that's a fact! :approve:

idiot! You eat them with chop sticks!

hypatia said:
75 bucks a seat? The price of laughter has sky rocketed where you live! Comics here, no matter how well known only get 30 to 40 bucks a show.

Seinfeld is one of, if not the best comic in the country. His tour was like, Tampa, Las Vegas, Denver, Seattle... and then he tripped and fell into Fresno for some reason and did a show here. World Famous :D

Pengwuino said:
idiot! You eat them with chop sticks!
Sorry, I'm a bit backward, I guess. Blame it on my country.. :blushing:

Anyoen ever actually tried to use chop sticks? I did once and I swear that was the biggest workout I've ever had while eating...

i have,
i pricked my eyes! :cry:

Pengwuino said:
Anyoen ever actually tried to use chop sticks? I did once and I swear that was the biggest workout I've ever had while eating...
Yes.. :frown:
My brother is a Japano-freak and says it is soo simple to eat with those sticks.
He snorts at my earnest attempts to use them, and even more when I resign and use proper utensils instead.

arildno said:
Yes.. :frown:
My brother is a Japano-freak and says it is soo simple to eat with those sticks.
He snorts at my earnest attempts to use them, and even more when I resign and use proper utensils instead.

I'd clobber him for being a japano freak ;D

Pengwuino said:
I'd clobber him for being a japano freak ;D
Please do; he's a jerk.

I'd rather watch a hockey game for $100.

JasonRox said:
I'd rather watch a hockey game for $100.
What an odd and unpredictable thing for a canuck to say.

Smurf said:
What an odd and unpredictable thing for a canuck to say.

I didn't see it coming... and I am a god!

I fooled god, eh?

JasonRox said:
I fooled god, eh?
No. You fooled a god.

1. What is "Seinfeld Live: Hilarious Jokes and Worthy of Worship"?

"Seinfeld Live: Hilarious Jokes and Worthy of Worship" is a comedy show featuring Jerry Seinfeld, a popular comedian and actor, performing live stand-up routines and sketches. It is known for its clever humor and relatable observations about everyday life.

2. When and where did "Seinfeld Live" first debut?

The first "Seinfeld Live" show debuted in 2017 at the Beacon Theatre in New York City. It has since toured various cities in the United States and internationally.

3. Is "Seinfeld Live" appropriate for all ages?

While Jerry Seinfeld's comedy is generally considered family-friendly, some material may contain adult themes and language. Parental discretion is advised for younger audiences.

4. Is "Seinfeld Live" scripted or improvised?

Most of Jerry Seinfeld's material in "Seinfeld Live" is scripted, but he is known for his ability to improvise and interact with the audience during his performances.

5. How long is a typical "Seinfeld Live" show?

The length of the show can vary, but it is typically around 90 minutes to 2 hours. This includes an opening act and intermission.