Self Evaluated Theological Introspection?

Does the title = S earch for E xtra T heoretical I ntelligence ?

Has anyone heard the statement: There are many shades of White, but to a Blindman, there is but one shade of Black?

Can anyone throw some light on its relevance, I believe it relates to Self Evident Theoretical Inquiry, or Self Evaluated Theological Introspection?..well that what I have been told, I cant see it myself, The statement is purported to be of an Un-Published wording by Jeung?..regarding Einstein's view on Consciousness.

A link to the reference,(or history of?) would be fan-4 my reply to corresponding with an half-wit, who calls himself (presume's he) Arthur Intelligent.

Has to be a :mad: Scientist!

Thanks.

Last edited:
Spin_Network said:
Can anyone throw some light on its relevance, I believe it relates to Self Evident Theoretical Inquiry, or Self Evaluated Theological Introspection?..well that what I have been told, I cant see it myself, The statement is purported to be of an Un-Published wording by Jeung?..regarding Einstein's view on Consciousness.
I would love to help you guy but I only speak English.......:smile:

Townsend said:
I would love to help you guy but I only speak English.......:smile:
Im sure Microsoft has a translation programme (size of a big yellow phone directory?) for you New Yorkers :biggrin: I got your number :wink:

Physics Forums Values

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving

Hot Threads