Has anyone been successful self studying mathematics and physics? By successful I mean to achieve your goals to study and have firm understanding in the subjects. How did you do it? How long did it take?
It should give you some thoughts, such that you can judge by yourself how far it is from where you stand to where you want to go to. This depends on so many factors, that it is impossible to answer it in general. What's true for one person doesn't have to be true for another.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving