Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Sell your souls!

1. Sep 13, 2003 #1
    Having trouble paying your morgage? Burried under those mounds of bills? Your debts are rising higher than heaven? Don't have money to buy drugs? Here's a simple fast and easy solution , sell your soul!!

http://www.wewantyoursoul.com/index.php

Before you sell your soul take the test to see how much it's worth! :wink:

According to this..

Your (mine) soul is worth £13254. For your peace of mind, 66% of people have a purer soul than you.

Must be because I am not blinded by the glory of God.

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 13, 2003 #2
    LMBO!

How do people come up with this stuff?

4. Sep 13, 2003 #3
    Value 12304
    69% people has a purer soul than me
    Is this good?

5. Sep 13, 2003 #4
    It all depends , because the test judge you as not "pure" if you're not a christian or buys products from microsoft

6. Sep 13, 2003 #5
    I'm a freaking saint: "Your soul is worth ?23765. For your peace of mind, 40% of people have a purer soul than you."

Anyway, this is pretty cheap, I've got about 1.7 million $ on www.humanforsale.com

7. Sep 13, 2003 #6
    Soul is worth 27,204
    For your peace of mind, 31% of people have a purer soul.

8. Sep 13, 2003 #7
    Gah! Only 1.6 million here :frown: Maybe it's because I am short and is still in high school , haven't taken my SAT , and has no idea what my IQ is . Looks like we're below average males since the average is 1.8 million

Ironically if you look at the most expensive males and females , the most expensive male has a high education and is old while the female is very young and only has a high school education.

9. Sep 13, 2003 #8
    Despite my best efforts to end
    up with a completely worthless
    soul I was valued at 1255 pounds.
    What's that in dollars? 98% of
    people were purer tham me. I
    checked everything I thought was
    supposed to be evil. Where did I
    go right?

10. Sep 13, 2003 #9

hypnagogue

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

It must be your sheep-like honesty in truthfully telling that you were trying to perform badly. Either that, or some kind of other-worldly inflation process is at work.

11. Sep 13, 2003 #10
  12. Sep 13, 2003 #11
    haha terrific site.

Your soul is worth £26456. For your peace of mind, 36% of people have a purer soul than you.

better than all yall, heh, but my sister got

Your soul is worth £12779. For your peace of mind, 68% of people have a purer soul than you.

should have seen her face... oh priceless, kodak moment. i'm purer.

13. Sep 13, 2003 #12
    haha, wait, she didn't believe me so she made me retake it and answer each question with her approval... i got

Your soul is worth £32165. For your peace of mind, 25% of people have a purer soul than you.

woohoo, i'm purer now...

[zz)] ...my lil sister just want to see this face.

14. Sep 13, 2003 #13
    Mine is worth 11114. 74% of people have a purer soul then me.

At www.humanforsale.com, i'm worth $2,271,068.00.

15. Sep 13, 2003 #14
    Your soul is worth £10522. For your peace of mind, 76% of people have a purer soul than you

So much evil, so little time

Oh and on the humanforsale:

You are worth exactly: $1,832,470.00.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2003
  16. Sep 13, 2003 #15
    Read it and weep, kiddies:

And that's without being a christian and with owning nokia, microsoft, sony, etc.

17. Sep 14, 2003 #16

megashawn

Science Advisor

That is, of course answering truthfully about the christian and being babtised.

And this is the value answering yes to being a christian and babtized.

This is too cool.

18. Sep 14, 2003 #17

FZ+

Mr Satan should seriously talk with his lawyer... Why the hell would he pay more for "pure" people to enter hell? I thought the whole idea of hell was to keep the annoying puritans out...

He should consider corruptiveness quotas to keep hell a fun place for everyone..

I deserve more for my evilness!

19. Sep 15, 2003 #18
    Your soul is worth £33501. For your peace of mind, 24% of people have a purer soul than you.

I can finally buy my dream laptop....

20. Sep 15, 2003 #19
    This raises an interesting point. Would the way you spend the money effect your final score if it were taken into consideration? :smile:

I got a 45489 and 15% have souls that are purer than mine. (Damn that V8 engine when I was growing up and GW Bush's Holy war on terror ..., Oh and Auto eroticism )

21. Sep 15, 2003 #20
    Your soul is worth £147639. For your peace of mind, 1% of people have a purer soul than you.

Yeah... I was afraid about questions like "have you ever eaten the heart of anyone?" or "have you ever created a biologic mass destruction weapon and used it at any country like China in the last year?"... they could devaluate my soul, but they never ask them!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?