Sell your souls!

• Thread starter Wasper
  • Start date
Having trouble paying your morgage? Burried under those mounds of bills? Your debts are rising higher than heaven? Don't have money to buy drugs? Here's a simple fast and easy solution , sell your soul!!

http://www.wewantyoursoul.com/index.php

Before you sell your soul take the test to see how much it's worth! :wink:

According to this..

Your (mine) soul is worth £13254. For your peace of mind, 66% of people have a purer soul than you.

Must be because I am not blinded by the glory of God.

LMBO!

How do people come up with this stuff?

Value 12304
69% people has a purer soul than me
Is this good?

It all depends , because the test judge you as not "pure" if you're not a christian or buys products from microsoft

I'm a freaking saint: "Your soul is worth ?23765. For your peace of mind, 40% of people have a purer soul than you."

Anyway, this is pretty cheap, I've got about 1.7 million $ on www.humanforsale.com

Soul is worth 27,204
For your peace of mind, 31% of people have a purer soul.

Gah! Only 1.6 million here :frown: Maybe it's because I am short and is still in high school , haven't taken my SAT , and has no idea what my IQ is . Looks like we're below average males since the average is 1.8 million

Ironically if you look at the most expensive males and females , the most expensive male has a high education and is old while the female is very young and only has a high school education.

Despite my best efforts to end
up with a completely worthless
soul I was valued at 1255 pounds.
What's that in dollars? 98% of
people were purer tham me. I
checked everything I thought was
supposed to be evil. Where did I
go right?

hypnagogue

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
It must be your sheep-like honesty in truthfully telling that you were trying to perform badly. Either that, or some kind of other-worldly inflation process is at work.

LOL! :wink:

haha terrific site.

Your soul is worth £26456. For your peace of mind, 36% of people have a purer soul than you.

better than all yall, heh, but my sister got

Your soul is worth £12779. For your peace of mind, 68% of people have a purer soul than you.

should have seen her face... oh priceless, kodak moment. i'm purer.

haha, wait, she didn't believe me so she made me retake it and answer each question with her approval... i got

Your soul is worth £32165. For your peace of mind, 25% of people have a purer soul than you.

woohoo, i'm purer now...

[zz)] ...my lil sister just want to see this face.

Mine is worth 11114. 74% of people have a purer soul then me.

At www.humanforsale.com,[/URL] i'm worth $2,271,068.00.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your soul is worth £10522. For your peace of mind, 76% of people have a purer soul than you

So much evil, so little time

Oh and on the humanforsale:

You are worth exactly: $1,832,470.00.

Last edited:
Read it and weep, kiddies:

Your soul is worth £51047. For your peace of mind, 13% of people have a purer soul than you.
And that's without being a christian and with owning nokia, microsoft, sony, etc.

megashawn

Science Advisor
your soul is worth £9511. For your peace of mind, 80% of people have a purer soul than you.
That is, of course answering truthfully about the christian and being babtised.

Your soul is worth £29449. For your peace of mind, 28% of people have a purer soul than you.
And this is the value answering yes to being a christian and babtized.

This is too cool.

FZ+

Mr Satan should seriously talk with his lawyer... Why the hell would he pay more for "pure" people to enter hell? I thought the whole idea of hell was to keep the annoying puritans out...

He should consider corruptiveness quotas to keep hell a fun place for everyone..

Your soul is worth £7505. For your peace of mind, 87% of people have a purer soul than you.
I deserve more for my evilness!

Your soul is worth £33501. For your peace of mind, 24% of people have a purer soul than you.

I can finally buy my dream laptop....

Originally posted by Guybrush Threepwood
Your soul is worth £33501. For your peace of mind, 24% of people have a purer soul than you.

I can finally buy my dream laptop....
This raises an interesting point. Would the way you spend the money effect your final score if it were taken into consideration? :smile:

I got a 45489 and 15% have souls that are purer than mine. (Damn that V8 engine when I was growing up and GW Bush's Holy war on terror ..., Oh and Auto eroticism )

Your soul is worth £147639. For your peace of mind, 1% of people have a purer soul than you.

Yeah... I was afraid about questions like "have you ever eaten the heart of anyone?" or "have you ever created a biologic mass destruction weapon and used it at any country like China in the last year?"... they could devaluate my soul, but they never ask them!

FZ+

Amateurs. Some of use work to get into hell.... Hmmph!

Last edited:
nuclear doesn't realize I get bonus hell points for eating the heart of someone pure. I'll be seeing you soon nuke

Originally posted by Zantra
nuclear doesn't realize I get bonus hell points for eating the heart of someone pure. I'll be seeing you soon nuke
Didn't you supose to cut their heads and then make a lot of sparklings when transfering their pureness of heart???