Send Me a Postcard: The Least You Can Do!

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, The speaker cannot go to Disney and is disappointed, but the other person reminds them that Warwickshire is beautiful this time of year and has better beer. However, the speaker still wants a postcard from Disney.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Well i can't go to disney, so its the least you can do, leaving me all on me tod.

Physics news on Phys.org
But Warwickshire is beautiful at this time of year... much better than Disney.
:smile:

(..and the beer is better)

Adrian Baker said:
But Warwickshire is beautiful at this time of year... much better than Disney.
:smile:

(..and the beer is better)

WELL, true, but what about the grass is always greener, anyways they all maybe sick with those tortuous rides, poor them.

bleh Disney, dippy tourists and screaming kids - niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
but I'll go find a post card to send anyway

*Kia* said:
bleh Disney, dippy tourists and screaming kids - niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
but I'll go find a post card to send anyway

Thanks babs, but i wanted one from disney.

What is "Send Me a Postcard: The Least You Can Do!"?

"Send Me a Postcard: The Least You Can Do!" is a citizen science project that encourages people to send postcards to scientists to help them study the effects of climate change on plant and animal populations.

How does "Send Me a Postcard: The Least You Can Do!" work?

Participants in the project collect postcards from different locations and send them to scientists. The scientists then analyze the postcards to track changes in plant and animal populations over time.

Who can participate in "Send Me a Postcard: The Least You Can Do!"?

Anyone can participate in the project, regardless of their age, location, or scientific background. All you need is access to postcards and the willingness to help scientists study climate change.

What is the goal of "Send Me a Postcard: The Least You Can Do!"?

The goal of the project is to gather data on how climate change is affecting plant and animal populations around the world. This data can help scientists better understand and mitigate the effects of climate change on our environment.

How can I get involved in "Send Me a Postcard: The Least You Can Do!"?

To get involved, you can visit the project's website and sign up to receive postcards from scientists. You can also collect postcards from your own travels or local area and send them to the project's designated address. Additionally, you can help spread the word about the project to others who may be interested in participating.