1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Sending innovation

1. Jan 2, 2014 #1
    I have an idea to reduce cost of electric car by 50% and increase its distance traveliied on full charge signifantly and can be charged on road by a petrol/siesel/cng engine without the need of any fuel engine inside it.
    But i am confused where to send this.So,please tell if i can send this to car companies and how?
    Also recomend some high school competetions where i can send this.

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 2, 2014 #2

Student100

Education Advisor
    Gold Member

Are you a subject matter expert on assembly lines, production runs, engineering, and supply side economics? Not to mention a slew of other things that goes into the manufacture of cars. I seriously doubt you have an idea about how to reduce the cost of electric cars by 50%.

If you want to send it some car companies, get on a manufactures website and find a contact email address, then email it/your question to them.

4. Jan 2, 2014 #3

Choppy

Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook