How much more bloodshed will Bush's agenda bring to Iraq?

• News
  • Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary: Until people start getting the real picture! How is this for you Kat, I have a cousin that is a military correspondant for a news service that has covered both Afghanistan and Iraq and not from a hotel room. He could tell how f**ked up both those places are now! Thanks to our magnificiant king goerge. :grumpy:
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Considering the state of affairs in Iraq today, barely under control, if that, one has to wonder if Bush is more interested in what's best for the Iraqis or the success of his agenda. Bad information, poor planning, political agendas, disinformation, false claims to justify the attack, the alienation of allies, a rush to war, the inability to secure the country or even the green zone, and now a rush to have the election in spite of the overwhelming danger to voters. Go ahead and risk your lives, Bush calls out! I wonder how much innocent blood is finally unacceptable in the face of bad information, bad planning, and inept leadership.

Physics news on Phys.org
Ivan Seeking said:
Go ahead and risk your lives, Bush calls out! I wonder how much innocent blood is finally unacceptable in the face of bad information, bad planning, and inept leadership.

Just like his daddy, who told the Kurds "Rise up, America is behind you !" We all know how that one ended. :yuck:

I'll need to start a poll...

Hmm...how much more doom and gloom can you come up with if I tell you that I personally know at least two observers for the Iraqi electoral commission are...oooh jewish..and not only that..israeli's... can you spin that for us for Ivan?

kat said:
Hmm...how much more doom and gloom can you come up with if I tell you that I personally know at least two observers for the Iraqi electoral commission are...oooh jewish..and not only that..israeli's... can you spin that for us for Ivan?

Until people start getting the real picture! How is this for you Kat, I have a cousin that is a military correspondant for a news service that has covered both Afghanistan and Iraq and not from a hotel room. He could tell how f**ked up both those places are now! Thanks to our magnificiant king goerge. :grumpy:

BTW, why should I trust an israeli, if it wasn't for our tax dollars(which really belong here!) that place would have been gone a long time ago. :grumpy:

Why not sign up and go over and have some fun, it supposed to be great isn't it?

What does "Sending Iraqis to slaughter" mean?

"Sending Iraqis to slaughter" refers to sending Iraqi citizens, particularly soldiers and civilians, into a dangerous or deadly situation, often for political or military purposes.

Why are Iraqis being sent to slaughter?

There are a variety of reasons why Iraqis may be sent to slaughter. In the context of war, they may be conscripted or enlisted into the military. In other cases, they may be used as pawns in political conflicts or targeted for violence due to their ethnicity or religious beliefs.

Who is responsible for sending Iraqis to slaughter?

The responsibility for sending Iraqis to slaughter varies depending on the situation. In some cases, it may be the Iraqi government or military. In other cases, it may be foreign governments or armed groups. Ultimately, those who make decisions that put Iraqis in harm's way bear responsibility.

What are the consequences of sending Iraqis to slaughter?

The consequences of sending Iraqis to slaughter are often devastating. Many lose their lives or are physically and emotionally scarred by the experience. It can also lead to long-term political instability and distrust among different groups within the country.

What can be done to prevent the sending of Iraqis to slaughter?

Preventing the sending of Iraqis to slaughter requires addressing the root causes of conflict and violence in the region. This may include promoting diplomacy and peaceful resolutions to conflicts, advocating for human rights, and providing support and aid to affected communities. It also involves holding accountable those who are responsible for making decisions that put Iraqis in harm's way.