Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Senior Design

1. Jul 21, 2010 #1
    Hi all, this is my first time posting on this forum
    My name is George. Im a senior mechanical engineering student at Umass Dartmouth. Me and my team are in a little predicament so im putting this out there.
    Our senior design project requires us to be taken on by a company or even a private engineer, and work on a project for our whole senior year. This includes research, developement, production process and the developement of a working prototype. We are a team of 5 possibly 6, we are all mechanical engineers with personal focus in different areas.
    What I am attempting to do is acquire an overlooking company for our team. We are located all over the State and even communicating out of state would not be an issue at all. If any of your guys are interested or know of someone who may be it would be greatly appreciated. I can be reached by private message here or by email . I have an email from our head of senior design to forward to completly explain the project in more detail.

Thank you
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted