1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Senior Project Brain Storm Question

1. Jul 20, 2011 #1
    Good day Physic Forum:
    I am a third year Electrical Engineering student at the University of Technology, Jamaica, where I specialize in Instrumentation and Control System. I have being in the process of brain storming ideas for my senior project from early as March of this year and up to this point I have not yet being able to come up with a feasible project that can be done over two semesters(my final year). I am not asking that your do my project, I am just asking that you help me in the brain storming process and give advice as I go from stage to stage. I would like to begin before I enter my final year so the pressure would be less on me and I can comfortably manage my time. I am interested in any thing from robotics and automation to alternate energy sources. Alternate energy source would be ideal as I am studying in the Caribbean, but I am passionate about robotics and automation. Please take into consideration that I may lack resources to complete very complex projects because of my location and economy, but I am will to make sacrifices. I am eagerly awaiting your response and I look forward to working under your supervision. Thanks in advance.

Johniel White

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?