1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Senior Project Research Paper

1. Feb 16, 2017 #1
    For my senior project I am writing a paper on the Higgs Boson. Whatever project we decide to do we have to have an accompanying research paper. I am unable to write about anything that I mention in my paper (everything involving the Higgs). What are some related topics that I could do my second paper on.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 16, 2017 #2

phinds

Gold Member
    2016 Award

Well, if you haven't already covered it, how about an explanation of the difference between the Higgs boson and the Higgs field? That is something that is subject to a lot of confusion among laymen.

If that doesn't work then how about, since the HIggs field endows particles with mass, a discourse on gravity with emphasis on tidal gravity and how it causes spahettification near the Event Horizon of small black holes (or near the singularity of large black holes) ?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted