1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Courses Senior year courses

1. Mar 29, 2005 #1
    I am currently a sophomore undergrad pursuing a BS in Physics. I didn't become a physics major until this semester (previously was Aerospace Engineering), so I had to modify my curriculum so that I can graduate on time. Anyway, my fall semester of senior year consists of Intermediate Mechanics 2, Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics, Quantum Mechanics 2, and Into to Solid State Physics. I was wondering what I should expect in terms of work load, and which of these classes will pose the most challenge (mathematically).

Also, from those who have taken the GRE, how should one prepare in terms of learning material (i.e. Thermo and statisctical mechanics) that is to be taken simultaneously with the GRE exam...I only ask because I will have to take the GRE in the fall semester, and I know there will be some Thermodynamics, Statistical Mechanics, etc...on it whose courses I will be taking at this same time, so I would not have sufficient previous knowledge on these subjects. Any help would be appreciated.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted