Senses challenge

that was very difficult. i scored very low.

but then again, i am tired.[zz)] ( )

steppenwolf

well that was odd, i have never had the chance to ponder the tastiness of cavier and white cholcolate before, that's crazy.

Well, I scored 19/20, but that was probably just luck. I didn't, however, enter for the competition. Should I have?

iansmith

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
got 18 out of 20. the spot the change in the picture was really easy.

Originally posted by steppenwolf
well that was odd, i have never had the chance to ponder the tastiness of cavier and white cholcolate before, that's crazy.
I also thaugh the same thing but for this question i went for which could taste the least worst. White chocolate and beacon must has some special taste.

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Did everyone get the vomit question correct? I have often noticed this but I thought it was just my imagination.

Originally posted by iansmith
got 18 out of 20. the spot the change in the picture was really easy.
I also thaugh the same thing but for this question i went for which could taste the least worst. White chocolate and beacon must has some special taste.
I got 12/20.
Agree, to spot the change is easy. I clicked the wrong answers for the food questions, didn't have enough time to look up my dictionary and to answer the questions at the same time. I don't have much English vocab on food.
Did everyone get the vomit question correct? I have often noticed this but I thought it was just my imagination.
I answered this question correctly. When I was a small kid, I read a book which taught me that if I get car sick, I should lean myself to the right when the car is turing right, and lean to the left when the car is turning left.

yep. parmesan smells like vomit. I never used it, i prefer Camembert
However I answered the food questions randomly. Never tasted any of that stuff in those combinations...
I had car sick when I was young so I used to sleep the entire time....Never crossed my mind to look at the horizon. Can you look in any direction ar just in front??

I got 13 of 20.... I might have done better if 2 answers didn't time-out on me.

FYI- look out the front at the horizon. If you look out the sides, the rapid movement will make you sicker. Doesn't affect me though - I was always the kid who had to make the merry-go-round rotate as fast as possible.