Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Senses challenge

1. Jul 9, 2003 #1

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 10, 2003 #2
    that was very difficult. i scored very low.

but then again, i am tired.[zz)] ( )

4. Jul 10, 2003 #3
    well that was odd, i have never had the chance to ponder the tastiness of cavier and white cholcolate before, that's crazy.

5. Jul 10, 2003 #4
    Well, I scored 19/20, but that was probably just luck. I didn't, however, enter for the competition. Should I have?

6. Jul 10, 2003 #5

iansmith

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

got 18 out of 20. the spot the change in the picture was really easy.

I also thaugh the same thing but for this question i went for which could taste the least worst. White chocolate and beacon must has some special taste.

7. Jul 10, 2003 #6

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Did everyone get the vomit question correct? I have often noticed this but I thought it was just my imagination.

8. Jul 10, 2003 #7
    I got 12/20.
    Agree, to spot the change is easy. I clicked the wrong answers for the food questions, didn't have enough time to look up my dictionary and to answer the questions at the same time. I don't have much English vocab on food.
    I answered this question correctly. When I was a small kid, I read a book which taught me that if I get car sick, I should lean myself to the right when the car is turing right, and lean to the left when the car is turning left.

9. Jul 11, 2003 #8
    yep. parmesan smells like vomit. I never used it, i prefer Camembert
    However I answered the food questions randomly. Never tasted any of that stuff in those combinations...
    I had car sick when I was young so I used to sleep the entire time....Never crossed my mind to look at the horizon. Can you look in any direction ar just in front??

10. Jul 11, 2003 #9
    I got 13 of 20.... I might have done better if 2 answers didn't time-out on me.

FYI- look out the front at the horizon. If you look out the sides, the rapid movement will make you sicker. Doesn't affect me though - I was always the kid who had to make the merry-go-round rotate as fast as possible.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?