Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Serenity (Firefly series)

1. Oct 4, 2005 #1
    "Serenity" (Firefly series)

*le sigh*
    *le mew*

trailer

really all to be said, but that's never stopped me before!

hope fox is kicking themselves for cancelling Firefly

spoiler warning
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never saw the whole reavers explanation coming, pleasant surprise, or Wash's death, not so pleasant :cry: I guess that was required, it was a movie after all. I think it wouldn't have happened in the tv series tho, so I'll just pretend it didn't happen:wink: If you haven't seen the series, download it. It promises much even after seeing the movie. Esp. Jaynestown
    edit - turns out this is "Our Mrs. Reynolds"
    I've got a pic of him in that ridiculous orange woven hat next to my desk :tongue2:

Last edited: Oct 4, 2005
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 4, 2005 #2
    It's out already!
    Damn Damn Damn
    The previews looked really really good. It was great that the kept pretty much the entire original cast.

4. Oct 4, 2005 #3
    yeah, it kinda submerges the character development that was going to be addressed in the series, but has the same dynamic and explains a part of the series.

What'd you think of his other stuff? I liked Buffy, lol, ok it was my religion for a while. Angel was ok, not as good in my opinion, Angel's broodiness kinda brought it down for me.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?