Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Serenity (Firefly series)

1. Oct 4, 2005 #1
    "Serenity" (Firefly series)

*le sigh*
    *le mew*

really all to be said, but that's never stopped me before!

hope fox is kicking themselves for cancelling Firefly

spoiler warning

Never saw the whole reavers explanation coming, pleasant surprise, or Wash's death, not so pleasant :cry: I guess that was required, it was a movie after all. I think it wouldn't have happened in the tv series tho, so I'll just pretend it didn't happen:wink: If you haven't seen the series, download it. It promises much even after seeing the movie. Esp. Jaynestown
    edit - turns out this is "Our Mrs. Reynolds"
    I've got a pic of him in that ridiculous orange woven hat next to my desk :tongue2:
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2005
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 4, 2005 #2
    It's out already!
    Damn Damn Damn
    The previews looked really really good. It was great that the kept pretty much the entire original cast.
  4. Oct 4, 2005 #3
    yeah, it kinda submerges the character development that was going to be addressed in the series, but has the same dynamic and explains a part of the series.

What'd you think of his other stuff? I liked Buffy, lol, ok it was my religion for a while. Angel was ok, not as good in my opinion, Angel's broodiness kinda brought it down for me.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?