Server Problem: 11:12am IST, 10-20min Wait

• Thread starter Saitama
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolved around a website that was down for maintenance at 11:12am IST and was expected to be back in 10-20 minutes. When it came back online, it was slow and took a minute to load each page. However, this was deemed normal as the site was being flooded with requests and it took 5 minutes to sort it out. Eventually, the site was back up and running smoothly.
Saitama
Took place here at 11:12am IST.
It said will be back in 10-20 minutes.

When the site worked, it was really slow and now too. :(
I have to wait for a minute for each page to load.

Physics news on Phys.org
Pranav-Arora said:
Took place here at 11:12am IST.
It said will be back in 10-20 minutes.

When the site worked, it was really slow and now too. :(
I have to wait for a minute for each page to load.

This is all normal. I took the site down for maintenance as noted. When the site is back online it is slammed with requests and will take 5min to sort it out. All is well now.

Yeah, now it's working fine. :smile:

What could be causing the server problem at 11:12am IST?

The server problem at 11:12am IST could be caused by a number of factors, including a hardware failure, software malfunction, network issue, or high traffic volume.

How long can we expect to wait for the server problem to be resolved?

The estimated wait time for the server problem to be resolved is 10-20 minutes. However, this may vary depending on the severity and complexity of the issue.

Is there anything we can do to fix the server problem?

As a scientist, I would advise against attempting to fix the server problem yourself, as it may require specialized knowledge and tools. It is best to leave it to the experts.

Will the server problem have any impact on our data or services?

The server problem may impact data or services that are hosted on the affected server. It is important to regularly back up data and have contingency plans in place to minimize any potential impact.

How can we prevent server problems in the future?

To prevent server problems in the future, it is important to regularly maintain and update servers, monitor for potential issues, and have a disaster recovery plan in place. It is also helpful to have a team of experts who can quickly troubleshoot and resolve any problems that may arise.