1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Sex and politics

1. Oct 21, 2004 #1
    Arnold said his wife refused to do sex with him because of his support for Bush.True?

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 21, 2004 #2

Tsu

Gold Member

For someone who wants to move to a state in the US that is 99% Christian, you seem awfully obsessed with sex, Mr. Saint. Why would the sexual allowances of one of those states governor's wife be of such interest to you?

4. Oct 21, 2004 #3

MSI

well sometimes women have thier influence! .. and this is a way to have it :)

5. Oct 21, 2004 #4

just felt curious

6. Oct 21, 2004 #5
    Well I doubt Arnold would make up stuff like that, if he actually said it...

7. Oct 21, 2004 #6
    If so, that's really stupid... and pretty coldhearted. She's just looking for an excuse not to put out... lol

8. Oct 21, 2004 #7
    Saint, was this the original article? :wink:
    Schwarzenegger Says Pro-Bush Speech Cost Him Sex

9. Oct 21, 2004 #8
    It just reinforces how bad the electoral process has gotten.

It's not really accurate to call him a Republican though. I guess you could say, compared to other Californian Politicals, he's a republican, so I guess we can let it slide.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?