Sexiest Actress in Hollywood, Who?

  • Thread starter timejim
  • Start date
  • #1
39
0
HMMM, I think maybe Nicole Kidman, very talented and very feminine.
Second runner up, hmmmm, maybe Uma Thurman. Alot of choices out there.
 

Answers and Replies

  • #2
member 5645
Charlize theron, nicole kidman, natalie portman? I like them all :p

If I hadn't seen the pics of catherine zeta jones running around naked and pregnant like whale, with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth, I'd say her. But the case is, since then I simply cannot find her attractive :eek:
 
  • #4
Monique
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,149
64
I always liked the looks of that actress who played that lawyer, who is all skin and bones now and blew up her lips..

Nicole kidman also was very pretty, but is also becoming very frail.

Sandra bullock would be my choice, very natural pretty gurl.


BUT my HUNK will always be Fox Mulder *sigh* he probably has a white horse somewhere on his property..
 
  • #5
22
0
Kelly Hu.
 
  • #6
Originally posted by Monique
I always liked the looks of that actress who played that lawyer, who is all skin and bones now and blew up her lips..

Nicole kidman also was very pretty, but is also becoming very frail.

Sandra bullock would be my choice, very natural pretty gurl.


BUT my HUNK will always be Fox Mulder *sigh* he probably has a white horse somewhere on his property..

Stop copying me


What's up with Nicole recently? I saw like 2 porno movies she making after Eyes Wide Shut.

Edit: By saw I meant saw commercial on TV, not the actual.
 
  • #7
274
0
The question is, who is the sexiest, not the most talented, so only one possible answer for me:

REBECCA ROMIJN!!!

Wonder if she still speaks Dutch... :p
 
  • #8
Monique
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,149
64
Originally posted by Dimitri Terryn
The question is, who is the sexiest, not the most talented, so only one possible answer for me:

REBECCA ROMIJN!!!

Wonder if she still speaks Dutch... :p
I wondered who she was.. did google pic search.. the 6th one probably is your wallpaper?
 
  • #9
chroot
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
10,226
34
Originally posted by Monique
I wondered who she was.. did google pic search.. the 6th one probably is your wallpaper?
Monique is there anything you'd like to tell us about your sexual orientation?



- Warren
 
  • #10
adrenaline
Science Advisor
100
3
My husband likes halle berry. I have to agree with his tastes. He also likes Lucy Liu.
 
  • #11
enigma
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
1,752
13
Minnie Driver, where have you been all my life?
 
  • #12
Monique
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,149
64
Originally posted by chroot
Monique is there anything you'd like to tell us about your sexual orientation?



- Warren
Ehj Didn't I just say who the sexiest ACTOR in Hollywood was?
 
  • #13
Monique
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,149
64
Besides, you need to know who you are competing with in order to stay on top :wink:
 
  • #14
55
9
I wanna post 1 single actress but cant, there are soo many sexy actresses out there! SO MANY!!!
 
  • #15
hypnagogue
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2,244
2
Catherine Zeta Jones. duh.
 
  • #16
Evo
Mentor
23,153
2,778
Sandra Bullock - because a lot of drunk guys in bars think I look like her.
 
  • #17
192
0
Raquel Welch
 
  • #18
Cameron Diaz. Timberlake is one lucky person, assuming their relationship lasts....
 
  • #19
Scarlett Johansson has one of the most beautiful face I've ever seen
 
  • #20
Tsu
Gold Member
371
63
Originally posted by Monique
BUT my HUNK will always be Fox Mulder *sigh* he probably has a white horse somewhere on his property..
Probably has a whole HERD of 'em...
 
  • #21
100
0
Marisa Tomei. can you believe she just turned 39?
 
  • #22
274
0
Originally posted by Monique
I wondered who she was.. did google pic search.. the 6th one probably is your wallpaper?
Not quite...
 
  • #23
Monique
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,149
64
I'm glad :)
 
  • #24
650
1
Laetitia Casta and Alicia Silverstone and Denise Richards
 
  • #25
Milla jovovich
 
Last edited:

Related Threads on Sexiest Actress in Hollywood, Who?

  • Last Post
Replies
11
Views
2K
Replies
18
Views
11K
  • Last Post
Replies
5
Views
1K
  • Last Post
3
Replies
59
Views
13K
  • Last Post
Replies
11
Views
1K
  • Last Post
Replies
12
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
5
Views
1K
  • Poll
  • Last Post
Replies
16
Views
3K
  • Last Post
4
Replies
77
Views
7K
Replies
34
Views
8K
Top