Sexy underwear worn by PF Sisterhood.

1. Our local sisterhood of PF is not comprised of your average nun. Our nuns each carry a a different weapon (one has a revolver) and I have heard that each of them wears a different color of underwear. Not your run of the mill granny drawers either. Each nun wears a different type of lingerie (one is said to have a push up bra). I’ve uncovered the following clues can you figure out what type of undergarments each nun is wearing, what color it is, and what type of weapon they use on anyone who tries sneaking a peek under their habit..

1.The nun with the throwing star is wearing pink and the nun brandishing the taser is wearing a thong.

2. Sister Tsu is neither the nun with the taser (who isn’t wearing black) nor the one with the switch blade.

3. Sister Math is Hard is wearing black. Sister Moonbear is in red. The fishnet stockings are white.

4. The boomerang hurler ( who is definitely Sister Kerrie) is not wearing purple.

5. Three of the nuns are 1.)Evo (who is wearing the garter belt), 2.)the one with the crotchless panties, and 3.)the one wearing purple.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2005
  2. jcsd
  3. Evo-----------throwing star---garter belt----------pink
    Kerrie---------boomerang-----fishnet stockings----white
    Math is hard---switch blade---crotchless panties---black
    Moonbear-----taser-----------thong---------------red
    Tsu-----------revolver--------push up bra---------purple

Answer now in white.
    --Tom Mattson

Gosh, I love being a Super Mentor.

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2005
  4. print your answer in white so you don't ruin it for everyone please.

5. Math Is Hard

Math Is Hard 4,915
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

What a clever problem - and it features two of the best things in life: weaponry and lingerie! :rofl:

6. Evo

Staff: Mentor

I know I'm sick, but I don't understand this last clue. Three of the nuns are Evo ?

7. Math Is Hard

Math Is Hard 4,915
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Split personality, sis?

8. Tom Mattson

Tom Mattson 5,539
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Silly girl...

Does this make it clearer?

Three of the nuns are:

1. Evo (who is wearing the garter belt)
    2. the one with the crotchless panties
    3. the one wearing purple.

9. 5. Three of the nuns are 1.)Evo (who is wearing the garter belt), 2.)the one with the crotchless panties, and 3.)the one wearing purple.

10. Evo

Now it makes sense!

11. Tribdog : I am impressed by your knowledge of types of lingerie worn by the sisterhood :rofl:

Really nice quizz :approve:

12. Math Is Hard

Math Is Hard 4,915
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

That's the advantage of having a dog's-eye-view of the world. At least I suspect that's how he got our secret information.... :shy:

13. Moonbear

Moonbear 12,265
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

tribdog forgot to take into account that women, unlike men, do change their undergarments at least daily. I was wearing the red thong yesterday! :rofl:

:rofl: at Tom's and MIH's locations!!! (You know it usually works better the other way around. :wink:)

14. russ_watters

So....one is bottomless and the rest are topless? :surprised

15. Moonbear

Moonbear 12,265
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Don't you wish! :rofl:

:uhh: Oh, wait, Ivan already caught me taking off my Hooters shirt. Darn, I guess we can't get anything past you, huh?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2005
Know someone interested in this topic? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook