Donald Duck Groping Case to Go to Court: Disney Faces Claims

• Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date
In summary, a Pennsylvania woman has filed a lawsuit against Donald Duck, claiming he groped her at Disney's Epcot theme park. Disney must defend itself against the claims, and the case is currently ongoing.
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/new...g/2011/01/_pennsylvania_woman_who_claims.html

A Pennsylvania woman who claims Donald Duck groped her at Disney's Epcot theme park can have her day in court, a federal judge has ruled.

Disney must defend itself against April Magolon's claims that the character grabbed her breast and then joked about it as she held her child at the Walt Disney World park, reports The Associated Press.

Magolon, 27, of Upper Darby, claims the May 2008 encounter left her with post-traumatic stress in the form of nightmares, digestive problems and other permanent injuries.

Physics news on Phys.org
I just keep imagining him honking the honker and then bursting out in his insane quacky laugh. That had to be extremely traumatic. :frown:

It's like I always say, you can never trust a duck.

But still, "the May 2008 encounter left her with post-traumatic stress in the form of nightmares, digestive problems and other permanent injuries".

Oh please! What a load of duck doo doo.

I was goosed by a duck once. But it was a real one.

I have Post Traumatic Duck Disorder.

Math Is Hard said:

Sounds like a quack diagnoses to me.

Ivan Seeking said:

I hope not. I got a huge bill for it.

Math Is Hard said:

:rofl:

a thousand puns later...

Ivan, MIH, for the love of whatever you believe in... please... no more... puns... *death rattle**quack**honk honk!* *quack* *quaaaaaaacckkcchhhh...

Math Is Hard said:
I was goosed by a duck once.
I was aped by a parrot.

Uh oh, Nismar has gone Goofy on us.

Ivan Seeking said:
Uh oh, Nismar has gone Goofy on us.

I might be a little sleep deprived. :redface:

Jimmy Snyder: Ha!

edit: Ivan... Goofy. I missed the caps. You are pure evil, with an appropriate avatar. :tongue2:

Math Is Hard said:

My great uncle had big gray geese. If they had confined themselves to goosing, that would have been OK. Those rascals would bite the backs of my legs and terrorize me when I was a kid. Shorts? Not a good idea.

Math Is Hard said:
I just keep imagining him honking the honker and then bursting out in his insane quacky laugh. That had to be extremely traumatic. :frown:
Honk, honk! Now you need therapy.

Math Is Hard said:

:rofl:

Dare I say someone better check that zzapperz to see if he is standing on a ledge somewhere?!

Math Is Hard said:

Ivan Seeking said:

Math Is Hard said:
I hope not. I got a huge bill for it.
Oh man, you guys should charge for this stuff!

I'm sure I know people who would pay to be duck groped. I think we should note; No actual duck was harmed in the making of this thread.

gosh, it's just too easy to cry "psychological duck disorder" these days..

dydxforsn said:
gosh, it's just too easy to cry "psychological duck disorder" these days..

But careful when choosing a doctor, that you get a quack.

Avian Frotteurism... tragic!

these jokes are fowl

Proton Soup said:
these jokes are fowl

Foul deeds by fowl hands!

Oh man... this thread is just killing my brain-cells, but I really like it.

I've used Duck-off brand duck repellent from ACME with good results. Since this is a minimum wage, flightless, bottomless duck with a speech impediment, she would've needed the heavy-duty formula.
Donald Duck said:
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy

I don't know why y'all are so shocked by this. I mean, the dude...erm, duck...doesn't wear pants!

fycty0.jpg

Look at him...clearly, he's up to no good!

http://www.getalyric.com/mp3/lyrics/songs/disney-7301/mickey_mouse_splashdance-22832/digital_duck-118806/

This plays a song at a fairly low volume, but for obvious reasons be aware that there is audio.

I don't know how he can be a digital duck with no pants though... Lisab is onto something here!

PERVDUCK!

What is the "Donald Duck Groping Case"?

The "Donald Duck Groping Case" refers to a legal case in which Disney is facing claims that one of their employees dressed as the character Donald Duck groped a guest at their theme park.

When did the incident occur?

The incident allegedly occurred on June 2, 2019 at the Disney theme park in California.

Who is making the claims against Disney?

The claims are being made by a woman who visited the theme park and alleges that she was groped by the employee dressed as Donald Duck.

What is the basis for the claims?

The woman claims that the employee intentionally touched her inappropriately and without her consent, causing injury and emotional distress.

What is the potential outcome of the case?

If the claims are found to be true, Disney could face legal repercussions and potentially have to pay damages to the woman. However, if the claims are not proven, the case could be dismissed.

Back