Is Vince's Career Over After Hotel Fight Incident?

• Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date
In summary, a woman was arrested after a physical altercation with a male companion in a hotel. It was speculated that this could have been related to Vince Shlomi's recent run-in with a prostitute. Vince has had an interesting past, including being sued by Scientology. The woman involved in the altercation has been sentenced to three years in jail. Despite the incident, some are still looking forward to Vince's future career.
Cyrus
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/Technology/ShamWow+arrested+after+hotel+fight+with+woman+Smoking/1436935/story.html
Oboy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org

Is that the shamwow throwdown? I heard they were challenged.

Evo said:
Is that the shamwow throwdown? I heard they were challenged.

Throwdown?

Hahahaha... that's just funny.

I guess not everyone likes Vince's nuts.

Maybe this was a demonstration on how the Shamwow absorbs bodily fluids.

The only thing that surprises me about this is that it was a female prostitute.

My good friend Willie Maze is rubbing his hands in glee. Vince loos a wreck with a hangover and no make-up or mike.

It could have been a he-she danger. We can only hope for the most interesting outcome. Poor Vince, think of all the wonderful products he could have hawked.

Ivan Seeking said:
I guess not everyone likes Vince's nuts.
Darn good thing for Vince.

Vince Shlomi has had somewhat of an interesting life. He was a Scientologist at one point, and when he left scientologists "dead-agented" him, which is not uncommon for people who leave. Basically harass him and try to make his life a living hell. What's interesting is that he was one of the first people to sue scientology for this (harassment and libel) and win.

I heard about this today in class. My friends and I were looking forward to Vince's developing career. Such a shame

1. What is "Shamwow throwdown"?

Shamwow throwdown is a popular demonstration of the absorbent capabilities of the Shamwow cleaning cloth. It involves pouring liquids onto the Shamwow and seeing how much it can absorb without dripping or leaking.

2. How does "Shamwow throwdown" work?

The Shamwow is made of a super absorbent material called Rayon, which is derived from wood pulp. When liquid is poured onto the cloth, the fibers in the Rayon quickly soak it up and trap it inside, preventing any leakage.

3. What liquids are typically used in "Shamwow throwdown"?

Water is the most commonly used liquid in Shamwow throwdown demonstrations. However, other liquids such as juice, soda, and even oil can also be used to showcase the Shamwow's absorbency.

4. Can you reuse a Shamwow after a "Shamwow throwdown"?

Yes, Shamwow can be reused multiple times after a throwdown demonstration. However, it is recommended to wash and dry the cloth before using it again to ensure maximum absorbency.

5. Are there any tips for a successful "Shamwow throwdown"?

To get the best results from your Shamwow throwdown, make sure to fully saturate the cloth with liquid before wringing it out. Also, use a clean and dry surface for the demonstration to avoid any additional absorption from the surface itself.