What Are Some Recommended Analog Design Books?

In summary, the conversation discusses recommendations for a book on analog design electronic. The book mentioned is "Analog Circuits World Class Designs" by Robert Pease, which is highly regarded for its practical and historical facts. Another recommended book is "Analysis and Design of Analog Integrated Circuits" by Paul R Gray, which has a good explanation for current mirror analysis. There is also mention of authors Jim Williams and Bob Pease, who have published other good analog design books. It is noted that the book in question may be a collection of application notes from the linear electronics website.
hisham.i
Hello,
I was googling for analog design electronic book, which describe the issues in application manner, so i found this book
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0072EJ8H8/?tag=pfamazon01-20

Please share your opinion concerning this book and others if you have.

Regards,
Hisham

Engineering news on Phys.org
Jim Williams being one of the authors is enough to recommend the book. In the link you provided, click on the name "Jim Williams" to read more about him.

There is another good one I like called Analog Circuits World Class Designs by Robert Pease. It might be a little basic, but it has good practical and historical facts throughout the text.

Another one I like is called "Analysis and Design of Analog Integrated Circuits" by Paul R Gray etc. It has one of the better explanations for analysis of current mirrors.

Bob Pease also has published some good analog design books as Dragon Petter has mentioned. Incidently Bob Pease died in a car crash leaving Jim Williams' funeral.

But it seems that the book is a collection of application notes that can be found on linear electronics website, right?
Or it has more explanation than the application note?

All good authors mentioned so far.

Take a look at

http://www.ti.com/general/docs/litabsmultiplefilelist.tsp?literatureNumber=slod006b

it's a pdf download, worth printing.

1. What is "Share analog design book"?

"Share analog design book" refers to the act of sharing a book or resource that contains information, techniques, and principles related to analog design. Analog design involves the design and development of electronic circuits that use analog signals, such as voltage and current, to transmit and process information.

2. Why is sharing analog design books important?

Sharing analog design books is important because it allows for the dissemination of knowledge and information related to analog design. By sharing books and resources, scientists and engineers can stay updated on the latest techniques and developments in the field, leading to advancements in technology and innovation.

3. What topics are typically covered in analog design books?

Analog design books cover a wide range of topics, including circuit theory, semiconductor devices, filters, amplifiers, oscillators, and more. They also often include practical examples, case studies, and design tips to help readers understand and apply the concepts discussed.

4. How can I access and share analog design books?

Analog design books can be accessed and shared in various ways. Some common methods include purchasing physical copies of books, borrowing from a library, or accessing e-books and online resources. Social media and online forums can also be used to share digital copies of books with others.

5. Are there any recommended analog design books for beginners?

Yes, there are many recommended analog design books for beginners, depending on their specific interests and level of knowledge. Some popular titles include "The Art of Electronics" by Paul Horowitz and Winfield Hill, "Analog Circuit Design: Art, Science, and Personalities" by Jim Williams, and "Designing Analog Chips" by Hans Camenzind.