Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Share love with one another

1. Feb 22, 2006 #1
    should any country be nuked?

1.why cud we not help countries who want use nuclear,solar,wind and other energy source and stop dpending on oil? this will influence the oil price & cut profits which are objects of greed. Insted of even tingking of NUKING Som Coun3s

2.why cud we not consiously avoid fulfiling Darwin's "survival of the fittest" and insted bcom "survival of all good people of d Earth" and leave population balancing 2 Nature.

3.why cud we not make a common global religion where different religions grow not to hate each kind but co exist in peace. Since All religion believes that LIFE should be allowed to live and be taken away.

4.why cant we generate lots of peaceful persons and make violent or perverse behavior just a concept on history books.
    5.Why cant we use & share our knowledge&technology to create a better world for free. I mean can we "design global progams and actions" to prevent hunger,hate, pain,violence & destruction for all human beings.

i believe in FREE economy where the best things in life are and should be free. The air, water,sunshine,energy..fish,fruits, knowledge,books,ideas, science, technology peace and love. We can do this coz we are on top of the food chain.
    I dont want to wait for Jesus to come back and clean us from our mess,Why do we watch Armaggeddon to even happen when we can work to make our own Paradise while we are alive.
    We can start with objectives that can be created from the list above.Solutions can be exchage and refined by the good people of this site and others as well. Lets try.
    :confused:

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 22, 2006 #2

DaveC426913

Gold Member

"why cud we not help countries who want use nuclear,solar,wind and other energy source and stop dpending on oil?"

A quick look at international news and you can see how "we" helped other countries get what "we" want them to have.

"why cud we not consiously avoid fulfiling Darwin's "survival of the fittest" and insted bcom 'survival of all good people of d Earth'"

For the same reason *you* don't hand over all your worldy possessions to the first homeless person you come across. You want to keep what you have, and other people want to take it away. This sets up a "survival of self" situation.

"why cud we not make a common global religion where different religions grow not to hate each kind but co exist in peace."

Sure. You start. Your first task is to accept without judgement other peoples' beliefs. Note that these other people believe you are a heathen.

"i believe in FREE economy where the best things in life are and should be free. The air, water,sunshine,energy..fish,fruits, knowledge,books,ideas, science, technology peace and love. We can do this coz we are on top of the food chain."

Actually, *you* can do this because you are at the top of the "economy chain" - you're in one of the richest countries in the world. If you lived in second-world squalor, you would feel differently.

I'm not trying to slap you down, but these issues are complicated.

The first rule is that you cannot get other people to come around to your way of thinking. If that were the right thing to do, our parents (who always know what's best for us) would never be defied by us.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?