Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Share my pain

1. Oct 10, 2003 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 10, 2003 #2

Gold Member

OK. I've shared it for long enough. What the hell is THAT? Does it ever stop or have some wierd point to it that I'm too tired to get? Why would you DO that to your friends, you little sh*t? [?] What is the matter with you? Go to your room and stay there till I tell you to come out!:wink:
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2003
  4. Oct 10, 2003 #3

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Ummm...that's really...er, uh, well, ya. Well, hmmm...badger. Badger. I don't get it. Badgerbadger. badgerbadgerbadger

Oh god now I'm seeing them in my head -badger...badgerbadger...badgerbadgerbadger...ya, I get it! gerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgermushroomMUSHROOMbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger, ya this is fun, it's like the '60s, badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger
  5. Oct 10, 2003 #4
    I accidentally clicked on the link, and couldn't get it out of my head for 2 hours. It was so annoying, I couldn't resist:wink:

If I was drunk and watched this, I think I would throw up almost instantly.

Though I've never had the experience, I imagine some would see something this if they DID take mushROOM mushROOMS
  6. Oct 10, 2003 #5
    I guess I miss something here.
    I'll try it at hime with sound.....
  7. Oct 10, 2003 #6
    (Said with a Mexican Bandito accent) "We don't need no stinking badgers." :smile:

What are you trying to do to us!
  8. Oct 10, 2003 #7

Gold Member

Re: Re: Share my pain

Well, OK. I'm not so tired now. And if Ivan likes it, I'll give it another try...
    badger...badgerbadger...badgerbadgerbadger...Hey! Yeah! I think I get it, too! gerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadge
    ger, yes, i guess this IS kinda fun, but, I don't remember the the '60s, badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerba
    Well, hmmm... It does kind of grow on you doesn't it? Hey, Zooby! You out there? What do you think of this unusual psychological phenomenon?
  9. Oct 10, 2003 #8
    Magic magic magic magic, Mushrooms….

They are singing about Amenita Muscera (the magic mushroom). You can view a real one here, in the lower right corner;

Religion, the mushroom, and the serpent have a history, but I’m not chipper enough to go into all of that.
  10. Oct 10, 2003 #9

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Wow! This thing actually means something? Where does the badger come in?
  11. Oct 10, 2003 #10
    Oh my god, oh my god... so funny, wow, that was so awesome, i could listen to that song for hours. that was the best site ever. how'd does one find that sort of awesomeness?!? i don't belive you clicked that link on accident. we were all destined to view that magnificent site.... oh wow, i'm enlightened!
  12. Oct 10, 2003 #11
    For you to be enlightened now, after seeing THAT, you must have been, and still are, very stupid. I cannot believe you guys are even talking about this!
  13. Oct 10, 2003 #12
    Ouch! somebody forgot to take their laugh-at-stupid-things pills this morning
  14. Oct 10, 2003 #13

Staff Emeritus

Jonathan, you must be unaware with the recent breakthrough in badger hyperspace theory. After struggling with string theory, Dr. Michio Kaku ingeniously derived the universe in terms of badger. Yes, you heard it right. - the universe is actually composed of tiny elastic badgers that vibrate in 10 dimenional hyperspace. The main problem now is trying to harness the immense badger power, which could possibily destabalize the universe
  15. Oct 10, 2003 #14
    You will be badgered- resistance is futile

remind me to lecture you on the concept of a joke:wink:
  16. Oct 10, 2003 #15
    Re: Re: Share my pain

ok FINE! /pout- I'll just go to my room, and be stuck with my DVD player, CD player, tv, cable, nintendo, sega, playstation, and stero system
  17. Oct 10, 2003 #16
    I clicked but after 45 seconds it still hadn't come up so I said to hell with it.

Could someone articulately describe what is found at that site? There is music? There are badgers?
  18. Oct 10, 2003 #17
    articulately? badgerbadger mushroom mushroom
    that pretty much covers it
  19. Oct 10, 2003 #18

Thats my favorite part!!!
  20. Oct 10, 2003 #19
    LOL. I really like you Gale17. Too bad you are 2000 miles away and half my age. sigh.
    Those two things we could work around, but I'm afraid I could never be seen with someone whose member number was almost twice mine.
  21. Oct 10, 2003 #20
    LOL! You guys don't get it... I know it's a joke, but it's not even funny! this whole thread is just a bunch of nonsense! Zoobyshoe: You're not missing anything. gee whiz
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?