Share my pain

• Thread starter Zantra
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Pain
In Summary,The conversation discusses a strange site that is causing people to have flashbacks to the 1960s. The group tries to figure out what the site is, and some speculate that it might be a mushroom. They also discuss the history of religion and the relationship between the mushroom and the serpent.
Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by Zantra
http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/
OK. I've shared it for long enough. What the hell is THAT? Does it ever stop or have some weird point to it that I'm too tired to get? Why would you DO that to your friends, you little sh*t? [?] What is the matter with you? Go to your room and stay there till I tell you to come out!:wink:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Zantra
http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

Ummm...that's really...er, uh, well, ya. Well, hmmm...badger. Badger. I don't get it. Badgerbadger. badgerbadgerbadger

Oh god now I'm seeing them in my head -badger...badgerbadger...badgerbadgerbadger...ya, I get it! gerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgermushroomMUSHROOMbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger, you this is fun, it's like the '60s, badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger
badgerbadgermushroomMUSHROOMbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgersnakesnakesnakebadgerbadger...

I accidentally clicked on the link, and couldn't get it out of my head for 2 hours. It was so annoying, I couldn't resist:wink:

If I was drunk and watched this, I think I would throw up almost instantly.

Though I've never had the experience, I imagine some would see something this if they DID take mushROOM mushROOMS

Last edited:
I guess I miss something here.
I'll try it at hime with sound...

(Said with a Mexican Bandito accent) "We don't need no stinking badgers." :smile:

What are you trying to do to us!

Originally posted by Ivan Seeking
Ummm...that's really...er, uh, well, ya. Well, hmmm...badger. Badger. I don't get it. Badgerbadger. badgerbadgerbadger

Oh god now I'm seeing them in my head -badger...badgerbadger...badgerbadgerbadger...ya, I get it! gerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgermushroomMUSHROOMbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger, you this is fun, it's like the '60s, badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger
badgerbadgermushroomMUSHROOMbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgersnakesnakesnakebadgerbadger...

Well, OK. I'm not so tired now. And if Ivan likes it, I'll give it another try...
badger...badgerbadger...badgerbadgerbadger...Hey! Yeah! I think I get it, too! gerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadge
rmushroomMUSHROOMbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbad
ger, yes, i guess this IS kinda fun, but, I don't remember the the '60s, badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerba
dger
badgerbadgermushroomMUSHROOMbadgerbadgerbadgerbadg
erbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgersnakesnakesnakebad
gerbadger...
Well, hmmm... It does kind of grow on you doesn't it? Hey, Zooby! You out there? What do you think of this unusual psychological phenomenon?

Magic magic magic magic, Mushrooms….

They are singing about Amenita Muscera (the magic mushroom). You can view a real one here, in the lower right corner;

http://www.polar.icestorm.com/leprechaun/gallery.html

Religion, the mushroom, and the serpent have a history, but I’m not chipper enough to go into all of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by BoulderHead
Magic magic magic magic, Mushrooms….

They are singing about Amenita Muscera (the magic mushroom). You can view a real one here, in the lower right corner;

http://www.polar.icestorm.com/leprechaun/gallery.html

Religion, the mushroom, and the serpent have a history, but I’m not chipper enough to go into all of that.

Wow! This thing actually means something? Where does the badger come in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god, oh my god... so funny, wow, that was so awesome, i could listen to that song for hours. that was the best site ever. how'd does one find that sort of awesomeness?!? i don't believe you clicked that link on accident. we were all destined to view that magnificent site... oh wow, I'm enlightened!

For you to be enlightened now, after seeing THAT, you must have been, and still are, very stupid. I cannot believe you guys are even talking about this!

For you to be enlightened now, after seeing THAT, you must have been, and still are, very stupid. I cannot believe you guys are even talking about this!

Ouch! somebody forgot to take their laugh-at-stupid-things pills this morning

Originally posted by Jonathan

Jonathan, you must be unaware with the recent breakthrough in badger hyperspace theory. After struggling with string theory, Dr. Michio Kaku ingeniously derived the universe in terms of badger. Yes, you heard it right. - the universe is actually composed of tiny elastic badgers that vibrate in 10 dimenional hyperspace. The main problem now is trying to harness the immense badger power, which could possibily destabalize the universe

You will be badgered- resistance is futile

remind me to lecture you on the concept of a joke:wink:

Last edited:

Originally posted by Tsunami
OK. I've shared it for long enough. What the hell is THAT? Does it ever stop or have some weird point to it that I'm too tired to get? Why would you DO that to your friends, you little sh*t? [?] What is the matter with you? Go to your room and stay there till I tell you to come out!:wink:

ok FINE! /pout- I'll just go to my room, and be stuck with my DVD player, CD player, tv, cable, nintendo, sega, playstation, and stero system

I clicked but after 45 seconds it still hadn't come up so I said to hell with it.

Could someone articulately describe what is found at that site? There is music? There are badgers?

articulately? badgerbadger mushroom mushroom
that pretty much covers it

you forgot SNAKE SNAKE OOOOOH SNAKE

Thats my favorite part!

Originally posted by Gale17

Thats my favorite part!

LOL. I really like you Gale17. Too bad you are 2000 miles away and half my age. sigh.
Those two things we could work around, but I'm afraid I could never be seen with someone whose member number was almost twice mine.

Last edited:
LOL! You guys don't get it... I know it's a joke, but it's not even funny! this whole thread is just a bunch of nonsense! Zoobyshoe: You're not missing anything. gee whiz

Thats my favorite part!

ya the snake is the most important part!
I swear it sounds like they are saying "magic badger mushroom"

Last edited:
LOL! You guys don't get it... I know it's a joke, but it's not even funny! this whole thread is just a bunch of nonsense! Zoobyshoe: You're not missing anything. gee whiz

What? this is nonsense? I had no idea. You are telling me that this is a waste of my time? badgerbadger I'll have to think about this for a while.

Well I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm old enough to know better, and too young to care:wink:

Are they flying snakes?
Did it take a long time for it to come up on you guys sites? I like funny things, but I hate waiting.
Can someone calculate the humor to worth-the-waitedness ratio for me?

Originally posted by zoobyshoe
Are they flying snakes?
Did it take a long time for it to come up on you guys sites? I like funny things, but I hate waiting.
Can someone calculate the humor to worth-the-waitedness ratio for me?

2:7

Where 2=?

and

7=?

You got that right!

hehe... tribdog likes me... what's a member number? and why does that matter, we can make that work too baby
:wink:

But man zantra, i love you for posting this site. Am i the only one's who's actually sat and listened to it for hours? i think I'm going to burn it to a cd... heh... imagine listening to it in class... then getting in trouble, and when the teacher confiscates it and listens to it... oh man... hahaha...

ya- size doesn't matter- or so they say:wink:

Originally posted by zoobyshoe
I clicked but after 45 seconds it still hadn't come up so I said to hell with it.

Could someone articulately describe what is found at that site? There is music? There are badgers?

You hear music with a catchy beat - I couldn't hear it correctly last night. Like Boulderhead said, they're singing "magic magic magic magic, magic magic magic magic, magic magic magic magic ,mushroom MUSHROOM. The tempo is allegro or even presto. You see one animated badger doing what looks like deep knee bends to the music; then another and another until we see about 12-14 badgers doing deep knee bends - about one for each magic. When he says mushroom Mushroom, we see a mushroom and then a MUSHROOM [zoomed in]. The whole thing repeats four times. On the forth itteration, we hear and see snake, snake... All animated. Like I said, it made me think of the '60s.

Thanks Ivan. So, what, it's like inredibly cute? Weird/funny? Can someone penetrate, Dostoyevski-like, to its soul and characterize for me the essential nature of the humor?

Originally posted by Tsunami
OK. You can come out now. There's too much crap in your room to play with.

What is that, the new System of a Down single??

Thats my favorite part!
Yeah, don't forget the SNAKE! I forot to put the ooooh part in my sig. - I'll go back and change that right now!

Yeah, don't forget the SNAKE! I forot to put the ooooh part in my sig. - I'll go back and change that right now!

you forgot the G in forgot too.

But yeah, the snake part is great, and yeah, the OOhh is important!