Discover a World of Music: Share and Connect with Others on Our Global Platform

• Music
  • Thread starter Telemachus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    music
In summary, the conversation is about the idea of sharing music from different cultures in order to learn and socialize. The conversation then turns to a specific musician and the English translation of one of their albums. The participants also share their own music interests and mention a favorite music thread on the forum.
Telemachus
Well, I thought that this was a good idea. As there are people all around the world in here, from different cultures, I think that we could share some music in a topic like this, learn a little bit, and socialize in some way through music. I love music, I listent to all class of generes. In my university, I've found something really curious. I'm almost a graduate student of physics, and many students of physics, and really a significant number (we are not many, so, an important porcentage of physics students), have really close music interests as I do, to the point that I go to visite some of them, and they have all the music albums I love. I wanted to see how the music interests are distributed in here in the way :p

I'll start posting something from my motherland. Hope you like it, and share your music too!

Last edited:
Likes jedishrfu
Science news on Phys.org
Very beautiful. He has many albums on iTunes but I couldn't find this particular album. Do you know its English name?

I also found the wikipedia has a biography on him:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atahualpa_Yupanqui

For myself, I've been listening to Hawaiian Slack Key guitar from movie soundtrack for "The Descendants" and then started listening to Ledward Kaapana, Gabby Pihinui, and Keola Beamer, then onto ukulele master artists like Jake Shimabukuro, James Hill, Tiamane Gardner, Brittni Paiva and others.

So much great music, so many great artists and so little time to hear it all.

We already have a favorite music thread. https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/best-songs-ever-2.718488/

1. What is "Discover a World of Music"?

"Discover a World of Music" is a global platform that allows users to connect and share their love for music with others from around the world. It provides a space for music lovers to discover new songs, artists, and genres, as well as connect with other users who have similar music interests.

2. How can I join "Discover a World of Music"?

You can join "Discover a World of Music" by creating an account on the platform. Simply visit the website and click on the "Sign Up" button. You will be prompted to enter your name, email, and create a password. Once your account is created, you can start exploring and sharing music on the platform.

3. Can I share my own music on the platform?

Yes, you can share your own original music on "Discover a World of Music". Simply upload your music files to the platform and add relevant information such as the artist name, genre, and a description. This allows other users to discover and listen to your music, as well as connect with you as an artist.

4. How can I connect with other users on the platform?

There are several ways to connect with other users on "Discover a World of Music". You can follow other users, comment on their posts, and join groups based on your music interests. Additionally, you can also message other users to directly connect and share music recommendations.

5. Is "Discover a World of Music" free to use?

Yes, "Discover a World of Music" is completely free to use. There are no hidden fees or subscriptions required. However, some features may require a premium membership, but these are optional and not necessary to enjoy the main features of the platform.